Twenty.

Cench.

Reaching my hand to the side in search of my phone, I can hear it ringing and ringing "what the fuck" lifting my head up and seeing my phone just there, now why the hell my hand couldn't just get it. Finally grabbing my phone and answering the call "yo" I didn't even look at the ID I just answered it "woke up yeah?" K Dot half laughed "oh yeah, tired you know. What you saying?" Random of him to call "meet up init, around two alright. Be there, I'll come to you actually" clearing my throat "uhm alright, call me again to say when you here" he disconnected the call, but then it kind of just hit me, he doesn't know where I live. I haven't even told him where I am at so how does he know where to go, that is crazy if he gets it right but I'll be silent "oh hey" Kenza called me straight after "hey baby, I just wanted to make sure you're awake that is all, you said to wake you before eleven and it's eleven but I got a little busy at work that's all" my smile grew "thank you, appreciate you so much" resting my head back into the pillow "I know you do" turning onto my back "yeah Wadz should be here around half past that's why, need to go over some things that's why" I am actually so tired "you woke up you know, midway of me getting ready I was putting hairspray on and you said stop that shit and I goes what? And you went back to sleep" rubbing my chest "lowkey think it's because I swallowed a good amount of that, we need to get you another room where you can spray, speak on the phone, fall over and stomp around. I ain't used to this shit. It's making me aggy" Kenza gasped "excuse me? So it's been a month and you have come to me with complaints? That is actually so rude, one minute" she said "I sent it before you come to my desk" she said on the phone to someone "maybe I came to see you, how about that. Nah just checking, I went for a little smoke and people be clocking me but you sent it yeah" who is even this guy, I'll knock his head off "to see me, whatever. You're literally opposite me, but goodbye. Move from my desk" clearing my throat "lunch yeah" he laughed "lunch yeah? Who is this guy, I'll beat his ass" Kenza giggled, why is she giggling "don't piss me off and have you ordered packages again? Bro, there is someone at the door, just know you pissed me off. I'll call you later" disconnecting the call, giggling in the office too. Pulling my shorts up and putting my slides on as I made my way to the door; I want to not get annoyed at shit but she was giggling, I don't like that "fuck" she took my car too, she been doing that a lot too "alright!" I shouted dragging the door open, they keep fucking knocking. Staring at this girl, she just stared at me and she don't look like no delivery woman "hello?" I said confused "is my sister here?" Furrowing my eyebrows "your sister is who?" She looks so bewildered as so am I with this "Kenza, is she here" letting out an oh, I am here topless too "erm nah, she's at work" staring at her and she just stared at me "I suppose you better come in" opening the door wider, she has a suitcase too. 

Maybe I am awkward because I am staring at her and she is staring at me "sit down then init, I don't bite. Put the TV on, I'll be back" walking off to the bedroom, I wasn't expecting her sister to be here "if you speak to Kenza, tell her I didn't have a phone" she said, maybe that's why she didn't know. I can hear my phone ringing, maybe it's Kenza because I am pissed off. Answering her call "Oakley Neil, stop it. What is this behaviour, come on" rolling my eyes "you have a work husband don't you? Don't piss me off, you go on lunches with him and I know, don't lie" what is the point in lying about the truth "I don't eat alone, it's weird. I have others around us, not just me and him. Don't be like that" I'll speak to her later about that "you be in the club with women, so miss me that" of course she bought that up "alright, you took my car too. What if I needed it?" She does that a lot "shove your car up your ass, because you said to me I don't drive it much so you take it and now you back track on it because you're mad at me, now you're making me shout in the office" I shrugged "yeah well come back because your sister is here with a big suitcase, she said to tell you she had no phone so deal with that shit yeah" the line went silent "don't say shit and do not be rude to her, I'll be there" she put the phone down on me, what makes her think I would be rude. I put a tee on before I left the room again, she is sat in silence "you need a drink? Must be a long flight?" I said "I want my sister" she said "she's coming" she looks like she's gonna cry, someone else at the door too "uhm Cench, I have no money to pay for the cab. It might be him" maybe that's why "damn" dragging open the door "you taking cabs and not paying dickhead" Wadz pushed by me "Zara here? She left me outside! And for that she owes a hundred!" The cab driver shouted, looking at her "Wadz you got cash on you? My guy who deals with cash?" This guy is fuming "uhm let me see" frowning at the cab driver "I bought you here out the kindness of my heart! And you never came back!" He shouted "bro, keep shouting I won't give you shit, allow it. Wadz give him a hundred and let him go" I said walking off "no need to cry" she is now crying "it's cool, you should have just said and I would have paid it" clearly she is scared.