Chapter 35- S.O.S

Start from the beginning

Before we went to save ourselves there was one last duty Jungkook had to fulfill as the captain of the Titanic. He had to give the order to send distress signals to the nearby ships to call for rescue.

We needed help as soon as possible.

Jungkook searched through the pile of clothes that belonged to him and pulled out a thick coat. It was a long brown one. He hovered it around me, protecting me from the cold.

"It's cold outside, wear this," he wrapped the warm attire around me.

He didn't wear anything to protect his body from the low-degree environment. The only thing he was covered with was the white shirt that was buckled to the belt with a brown cross belt and the long pants that were neatly sewn. His white shirt was stained with blood and patches during the past quarrel he had with Beom Hyeon. 

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I'll be fine, don't worry," he left a quick peck on my forehead. 

With growing agitation, we both walked towards the communication cabin of the ship that was operated by two men

With growing agitation, we both walked towards the communication cabin of the ship that was operated by two men. I tried to get myself together and be strong. I kept saying to myself that everything would be alright. 

Cause Jungkook is here and there's nothing to fear...

Every second I whispered those words to myself. His strong grip on me never left, ensuring my safety under his wings. His long fingers were tangled with mine. All through the walk to the transmission room, we were silent, not uttering a word. The dominating silence was bothered only by the echoing sounds of our thumping footsteps.

As the door opened wide with a creek two men lifted their heads and attained towards the two of us.

"Captain," they greeted Jungkook and slightly bowed to me as well, not forgetting how to treat a lady like a real gentleman. 

"We are in a new situation now, we need to move on." Jungkook stepped near the desks filled with messages given by passengers. They were notes that were written by them to the kiths and kins that were waiting for them.

I let out a sigh as I read a few of them.

"Hello Boy. Dining with you tonight in spirit, heart with you always. Best love, Girl,"

"No sickness. All well. Notify all interested in poker."

"Fine voyage, fine ship,"

Tragic...

It was tragic how they were hoping things would break off and how they actually would. After a long sail, it was pretty sure that everyone was looking forward to kissing the warm soil of the lands of Mother England.  Assault of the hasty Ice Mountain was going to cut things short.

Two men stood with the obligation, having all ears for Jungkook. But they never assumed what he was going to say next would make their jaws drop.

"We are calling code CQD, we need help as soon as possible. " both males glanced at their leader with disbelief.  Their eyes widened, lips parted while trying to process what they were told to do.