Currently the two were in the big living room of their own mansion, tae had his head resting on jungkook's lap as the two were watching some random drama. Jungkook was again just in his sweat pants with nothing on his upper body while tae was wearing a white shirt of Jungkook with just his bra and nothing underneath as the shirt of his husband was long enough to cover his private parts. Tae had a soft thin blanket on his legs as he was laying.

Jungkook was moving his finger on tae's hairs, a scene of a perfect domestic couple. It was around afternoon and they had nothing to do, they thought to watch this drama but looks like none of them is really interested in that too.

"Doe." Tae spoke now having his eyes on jungkook's handsome face who hummed and looked down at him husband.

"Your love is getting bored." Tae mumbled with a pout on his face, Jungkook coed as he leaned down and left a smooch on tae's pouty lips.

"Ohhh so what does my love wants to flew this boredom." Jungkook asked, his fingers still slowly moving in tae's hairs.

"How about we bake something together?" Tae asked with stars like shine in his eyes.

"Bake? My love you don't know how to bake tho." Jungkook spoke Wiggling his eyebrows, tae glared at him cutely.

"So my hubby knows how to bake, me as a perfect husband of his can help him." Tae spoke with proud expression. Jungkook laughed softly at the proud face of tae, he nodded his head agreeing too.

"Ok, fine let's bake some cute cute cupcakes." Jungkook spoke brushing their noses together, tae giggled.

The two then walked to the kitchen as they collected the things from different cabinets, tae was a bit bent down to get the eggs from the fridge while Jungkook's back was turned towards tae as the male was getting flour.

The male placed the flour box on the kitchen counter and turned around, mischievous glint was visible in his eyes as he eyed his husband's peeking butt from the shirt the male was wearing. Taking a target he slapped the butt hard that made tae flinch and gasp. With a pink hued cheeks, and done look the male stood straight and turned to glare at his husband who was smiling innocently.

"Did you got the eggs?" He asked blinking his doe eyes cutely, tae just stared at him with narrow eyes and gave the male a knowing look, he took the tray of eggs and gave it to Jungkook who bit his lips to not laugh at the adorable done look tae had on his face.

"I will mix the batter help me while passing the ingredients ok?" Jungkook spoke wearing the apron over his naked upper body, tae showed his a thumbs up with a cute look on his face.

Jungkook put the flour in the bowl and cracked the eggs, he asked the ingredients that were all around the kitchen counter, tae passed him whatever the male asked for. Jungkook beated the batter while gripping on the cake mixer, while tae was basically just standing in a corner staring at his husband's veiny hands that were gripping the thing so hard.

He was wondering does jungkook's arms looks the same when he grip on his breast of thighs. Just the thought made him gulp hard, he clenched his legs together as he felt his pussy throbbing slightly by thought. Shaking his head slightly he looked around to distract his mind, but his lips curled up in a mischievous smirk as he stared at his husband's round butt.

Biting his lips as he scooted close to Jungkook as if he was trying to look how the batter is looking, that is what exactly Jungkook thought too as he smiled softly glancing at tae and went back focusing on his work. Tae had his eyes fixed on the bowl filled with batter as well while his hands slowly reached the male's butt. Holding back the giggle tae gave two pats on the ass cheek  of his husband that made Jungkook grip the mixer.