Let's Just End This Already.

The samurai yelled in motivation, as their form run to the stairways ahead, the enemy had quickly blocked their path. Though, this was no problem for them. They will get to that top floor no matter what! "Don't let them slow you down!"

"Yeah!"

Before Kin'emon landed his slash, he froze once he saw Mint pop right in front of him, shooting the guy. "Don't stop, hurry!" He shouts at the group, leaving them in shock. The rest of the Sins circled the samurai's as they protected them. "Keep running, we'll take the hits!" Caramel cried out, knocking a few of Kaidos man that wanted to take the Scabbard squad. The group were amazed, relief, and grateful. This was their chance, they feel a lot more hope. First Luffy, then the alliance, and there's you. Kin'emon turns back to glance at you, watching your form protect Nami, Usopp, and Chopper. The moment both of your eyes met, he smiled—tilting his head slightly down to let you know he will do anything to repay you for this moment. You noticed, but ignored him and continue to slash those who got near you.

"AGH!!" The man next to you, shrieked and fell face first on the ground. Twitching with foam coming out of his mouth. Nami groaned, pressing her finger deep onto your chest. "Don't think I'M thanking you for this! I would never forgot that you tried killing me back at Mama's wedding!" Nami said, huffing after tasing the guy. "I don't want your "thank you's."

BAM!

Nami flinched when your gun sounded right next to her ear, slowing turning her head behind her to see another man down. She had paled, you're definitely way too strong for her, but she can't help it. It's so annoying. "M-Maybe let's not argue in the middle of a WAR!" Usopp shouted, snipping someone from afar while Chopper nodded rapidly and looked around for anyone that needed help. Nami groaned, "So what is the plan?" You hmd, "Stay closer to me, I'll protect you as much as I can while my team does their own job." Nami groaned and pulled her staff out, holding it for dear life. Can she really trust you? Her body had reacted out of natural instincts once you had shot the man behind her, next to her ear. Clearly, the goosebumps in her whole body already had answer for her, but her brain is telling her that you are the only way to make it out alive from this chaos. 

"THE HELL ARE YOU FOOLS DOING! ATTACK!" Queen shouts at Tobiroppo squad, making them react quickly and jump to the first floor. "Queen, relax. They wont make it pass 2nd floor by themselves." King speaks of the Scabbard squad, looking at the monitors from the cameras of first floor. Queen puffed his cigarette, crossing his arm in annoyance as he stares at your figure. "Do you think I give a crap about those fools! It's her!" He points at you, making King glare at Queen. Jack laughed out loud, pushing his way through them. "Keep complaining, I'm going down there myself." Jack laughs as he storms his way down the stairs. King shook his head and stood comfortably in position. Yes, he was indeed confident of his victory, but there was a few of you in there that got him pumped up. Zoro, you, Luffy, and more...

SLASH!

Nami shrieked, slashing a male down while Usopp threw mini bombs at the enemy with his sling shot. Chopper was trying to clean your wound of your foot after someone had shoot you. That didn't stop you though, you stood in front of the three while shooting the people who dare to get closer as Usopp and Nami protected your back. Chopper crouched down to your side, trying his best to hurry up. He was very grateful that you weren't moving at all, but standing on the foot you got shot on wasn't going to help clean anything up, if you're putting pressure on it. The blood kept coming out and this was making him more intense. "What's with that look?" He flinched, slowly looking up at you as your cold eyes stared down at him, while you still shot the enemy down. "U-Umm...I-I can't..." He couldn't even finish his sentence due to his fear of you. You weren't sure what to say, but judging by his tinny figure, you kinda felt bad. "Aren't you too young to be cleaning up blood...?" The boy wasn't sure what to say, but you didn't bother to look at him anymore and lifted the bloody foot upwards, balancing yourself with one leg. Chopper smiled nervously as he quickly went back to your wound again. Are you really such a bad person? Well...you did try to kill Nami. Chopper then gasped, "I-I'm done!" You nodded sitting back down. "Out of ammo!" Taffy quickly knocked a guy out, taking his gun and checking the ammo. There wasn't munch in it, so he slide his own gun through the many feet to you. You saw it and grabbed onto the SMG, shooting the crowded group of Kaidos crew. Chopper sat next to you, huffing violently in fear. "W-Why can't we just avoid a war!?" Nami groaned, "Because this is Luffy that we're talking about--?!"

"HAHAHA! You think my useless comrades was going to be all...?" Page One walked up to you and the three Straw Hats. Usopp and Nami stopped what they were doing and stood in fear at the sight of one of the Tobiroppo squad. Page One, the emo looking fucker smirked down at your form. "HA! You're one of them that Queen is all bitchy about? Look at you, already bleeding through one foot." Your nonchalant face didn't change one bit, as your eyes kept looking at his blade. "What, you're not going to shoot--!!"

CLICK!

"I would. but I ran out of ammo again." Chopper, Usopp, and Nami screamed as Page One out of nowhere made his way right in front of your face with his katana right on the three's face. Page One didn't pay much attention to them as he sweat nervously at the fact you reacted with his speed so easily, and already plan to shoot him. Was god on his side? Was you not having any ammo is a sign of his own luck? No, this wasn't any luck, this was his faith. He will win against you and that was a fact--?!

SLING!

"H-Huh..?" His eyes slowly inverted to his blade, seeing it snap in half while the three freaked out even more. There was no way that they would've cause that?! Then that means?! Page gasped, staring back at you then froze at the sight of your darkened face. Then he realize that you held onto your sword. Positioned in a very "pro" like hold. 

"You little..." you smirked. humming a little.

"Aren't you annoying..."