Damn that Eustass Kidd

Walking through the halls of the infamous LA Company, the man looked around and took small glances at each room he could look through. "I don't see the main room." The man used his ear phone to talk through the person on the other line. "Keep going." The man walked even further more, trying to find a specific person, who controls the whole business of the L/n and Anfirm, The Sins, the black market, drugs, but the weapon industry...that person is the world to fear. An unknown person that nobody knows and had made a reputation. One that had made all of the gangs want to go after, due to how much power they've held. This person is an unknown human with incredible intelligence that scared the whole world. Mafias in Italy praise this person, Yakuza's enjoy the way this person has a violent mindset, and criminals all around the world fear this person. Some want to kill the group, some want to join them, others wanted to follow, and most wanted to know where the leader of the dangerous gang is at...and you wanna know who that person is?

Well that is you.

Mint puffed out smoke while looking down from the balcony to see people walking pass by. He likes to make up crazy story for each person that caught his eyes, like the old man dressed in a suit. Once he laid his eyes on that man, he felt like he had a wife and two daughters at home. He's the only one working and making a lot of money, but he's not happy. So the only happiness was sleeping around with man and trans in a hotel room he buys or rents. Or just uses the hotels he owns. Mint sighed and turned off his cigarette by squishing it with his feet. He turn to walk back inside the building, but saw an unknown male he has never met walking around with a suit. 'This fucker...'

Caramel watch the latest news with a cup of coffee on one hand. He just stood in the middle of the lobby and stared up at the TV. The police found 500+ bodies buried in the Terrenos back in Mexico. The man sip his coffee, but then his eyes caught an unfamiliar figure walking behind him. He squinted his eyes to see the reflection behind him, and he took a small glance at the males back. 'Skinny, light skin, and curly brown hair...'

Mint walked slowly and finally made it to the lobby, 'His grip is tight on the handle of the suitcase...left hand is dominant, but he's too small to fight.' Mint then remembered Gummy. The boy was skinny and short, but he was the fifth strongest out of everyone. He almost beat Chocolate in a 1 v 1, but Chocolate is smart and thought three times ahead, in which Gummy could never do. 'Though, this man smells weak.' Mint walk pass by Caramel, who quickly turned fully around and followed after Mint after giving a random person his cup. It didn't take long for both man to catch the unknown male. They quickly took him to an empty room and tied him on a chair. Mint punched him a couple of times leaving the poor male cover with blood while Caramel just watched comfortably behind Mint. They both took turns when the man didn't answer their questions. "One last thing, who told you to come here?" The man cried, "Eustass K-Kidd!" Caramel widened his eyes, "Shit...so they're that desperate once they finally saw her after four years." Mint looked at Caramel, "You're kidding?" Caramel shook his head, "Let's take him." "Don't tell me what to do, bitch-face."

It's been two weeks since that last event. You've been alone these past few days and all you could think about is Ace. Ace this, Ace that. And you hated it so much. That man was worthless, he died because he was weak, and there shouldn't be any reason for you to even think about him at all. He's the pass...but why is he still in your mind! Groaning out loud, you quickly sign as much as you could with all your paper work that you silently stacked them in order and placed them inside a envelope neatly to finally finish your work.

Right as you placed it in a pile where the secretary comes to pick up the mail for her to send, the sound of the elevator opening made you quickly turn to look at your door opening. There you saw Caramel and Mint pushing a guy towards your way. Once they stood in front of your desk you sat down and raised an eyebrow, "Who's this?" Caramel and Mint bowed down, making the bloody male confuse at the formality they both randomly showed, "I apologize for interrupting you're alone time, Boss." The man widened his eyes in fear, 'N-No way?! Is (extra) hearing this?! Wait they took my ear piece, but I still have my wire...???' The man move a little and felt a little relief to feel the wire inside his shirt. He then looked at you letting out a big gulp, "That is alright. Now tell me why you bring a bloody male inside my office?" The seriousness on your voice had made the male feel scared as fuck. Kid has never made him felt like this, and he was a big scary motherfucker. Both males stood straight and Mint was first to speak, "We both have found him walking around the building, looking through doors and searching around the place." "We both caught him and asked him questions." Caramel pushed the tied male to the ground as he groaned in pain and laid on the floor, "He's here because Eustass Kid has send him here, looking for you." You flinch at the sound of the familiar name, 'What...' Your eyes quickly glared at the man on the floor, "Is that true? Why is that fool looking for me, we have no relation to be working with another of any kind of business." The man didn't answer. "I'm asking you a question." The man in the floor cried, "I-I'm just following orders!" You sighed, "Caramel, call Jellybean and put him on the line. I need to ask him something." Caramel nodded, "Yes, ma'am." He then walked out of the room and went to make a call. "Mint, take care of him for awhile. I will be using him for later." "Indeed." Mint bowed down a goodbye and dragged the poor male out of your room making you cringe at the sight of the blood trail he left behind, "Mint, go tell Caramel once he's done to call a cleaning lady!" "Yes ma'am!" The doors finally shut making you sigh, you looked down at your hands and glared at them, 'What the fuck does he want from me now?' Finally noticing the red blinking light of the office phone, you picked it up and heard Jellybean speak, "What?" Jellybean is a very wise man. He really doesn't like you much and everyone knew that. You both have a different mindset, but he's only working for you, because he had promise Anastasia that he will try to protect you, "Find me the location of Eustass Kidd and send it through message." "Alright." And this is one of the things that you enjoy working with him, he never asks questions.