Its Been 4 Years Since

Something about that letter seems suspicious, DoFlamingo, an old acquaintance of yours, had invited you to an auction that is only allowing those of money. Why now? You've already wanted to go, but didn't know this would happen...well, seems like luck has upon to your liking, and went towards you. But, you can't stop thinking about what it said, DoFlamingo wanted to talk to you about your grandmother. The letter had said that he knew someone that might be linked to the murder of Anastasia, but it had cut you off guard. That's why you had send Gummy, you will be the distraction while he would get answer for you.

Besides, it's about time people know who the new leader of the L/n and Anfirm is.

The vehicle came to a halt, earning your attention of the stopped motion. Looking at the window, you glared at the building standing by. Taffy then switch the gear to park and got out of the car to open the door for you. He pulled you out and you were automatically greeted by Sugar and Chocolate. "You look lovely in that mask, boss." You gave Sugar a frown, "Let's get this over with. Taffy, I hope you don't mind waiting?" Taffy shook his head and bend down as a respect, making you nod and walk away with Sugar and Chocolate. Upon entering, your beautiful well posture had caught everyone's attention. Of course, nobody can see your face due to theme of the being, masquerades. The people still talked, since Anastasia isn't the one walking between two members of the Sins.

"Oh my..."

"Isn't that The Sins?!"

"Is that their leader, she's so young...?"

"Wasn't Anastasia killed? Who's that?"

"Maybe the head leader of the Anfirm; Abigail?"

"She's so well formed, her dress...it's so gorgeous!"

"Oh my, this is news! People should know about this!"

The people continue to chatter in the hall. Reporters were also there, they were taking pictures, writing in their notepads, and more stuff while you only made your way to the giant doors.

Right when the guards were about to open the entrance that lead you to the seats, one of the hostesses stopped them from preventing that, "You must be under the L/n Anfirm. Your seat is this way, ma'am, you're part of the VIP section." The man then lead the way to your assigned room. It was one of those balcony spots, and now that you can watch from above there was a bunch of people, and some on other private seats as well. Yours had a table and a very expansive chair to go with it. Sugar and Chocolate were standing on each side of the door, while you sat down and waited for the show to begin. Enjoying the peoples eyes on you. Even though this place is to be professional, everyone were whispering and mumbling at the sight of you, Chocolate, and Sugar. They were curious to who you are, and what you are, but that mask was preventing everyone to know.

"Where the hell is Luffy?" Nami whispered shouted as they were close to the exit and stood behind all the seats. "And Zoro??" Chopper cried out loud while still trying to progress of the latest news of his friend being kidnapped to be sold at an auction, which they're currently are in. Franky just glared around in anger, disgust written all over his face. "These people make me sick."

"Look, the straw hats are here as well, boss." Bepo smiled at Law while the man turn around and saw all of them standing in the back without Luffy, then his eyes inverted to the side and spotted Kid with his crew. "Oh? Interesting..."

Law then turned around to face the stage, he had also sneaked in to watch the auction, since DoFlamingo had never given him an invitation. Although, the people murmurs had catch his attention. Penguin had also looked around, he leaned a little closer to one of the couple in front of him, and out of curious he listened to their conversation, "I've heard Anastasia died four years ago...that person must be the new leader." "Yeah, and that new leader is apparently the headmaster of both the L/n and Anfirm." "Oh my...who even is that? Abigail?"