Welcome, to Fisherman Island!

Question of the day: y'all still think Killer gonna end up with Reader, my fellow Killer x readers 🤭?

Walking around the store, you looked through the clothing of each rack and admire it until you found a good outfit. Your aunts and mother are out shopping while each of the members of the sins protected each of them, since nobody is together and went their separate ways. You see, at this moment you're looking for a classic outfit for your travels to Fisherman Island, downtown. You had Marshmallow and Gummy tagging along your tail and they both just watch your comfortable presence while the whole store admire you.

It was rare to see someone's bodyguards in stores to this day.

"Hello—" Gummy stretch his arm in front of the lady, "You can't walk too close to her." The lady laughed nervously, while you shook your head and gave a signal to Gummy, making him put his arm down and let the lady walk towards you, "Sorry about that. What do you want?" The lady smiled brightly and pointed her finger across the store. "There's a VIP section right over there, if you can't find anything in the main shop. Will you like to enter?" You looked at Marsh and Gummy then back at the lady, "Okay."

Upon entering, the room was gigantic, there was a bar, a small food court, and a bunch of clothes waiting to be bought. 'Wow.' Gummy and Marsh gawked at the sight before them. It was so "rich".

"You two can look around. I'll be busy looking at clothes." Gummy saluted, "Yes, Boss!" He ran to the food court. Marsh glared at Gummy then smile at your form, "I'll be watching from afar." You gave him a thumbs up and went on with your way.

"Isn't it good, Boss?" Gummy asked, acting like a complete child when they cook dinner for their mothers. "Yeah. How much did this cost you?" Gunny shrugged, "The guy just gave it to me. Have another one—" Marsh faked smiled at Gummy with his hand squishing the food on the table, "It is time to leave." Gummy slowly faked smile at Marsh, now their foreheads bumped to each other, "Oh, is that so?" The waitress began to freak out when both Gummy's and Marshmallows fingers dig into the marble table, making it crack. "Please stop!" The waitress cried out, catching the managers attention. The old lady widened her eyes and ran to the group and began to freak out when Gummy and Marsh were still saying their stuff at each other. "Ma'am, d-do you mind telling t-them to stop!" You didn't respond as to you were too busy looking at the magazine that Marsh handed you before going at it with Gummy. "Ma'am!" Turning the page, you flopped your hand towards the two, "Stop fighting." The two automatically stopped and sat down like nothing happened. Earning a bunch of gawks from the two ladies.

"Y/n! Let's go!!" Your aunt, Chloe, shouted while she waved her arms around, jumping like a child at the sight of you. Taffy was dollowimg behind you with all your luggage and placed it on the back of the trunk, along with the rest. It's going to be a long weekend with your aunts and mother, so you thought it's best to bring a little spa for yourself. Unless, they have one on the hotel your mother reserved.

"Taffy, boy! Make sure you stop by on a gas station on the way! I completely forgot to buy tampons and pads!" Hazel shouted from the car, making Taffy nod and close the trunk to go turn on the car. "Alright, let's go!~"

"We're here!" Luffy shouted happily, while Nami and Robin hopped off with Sanji following after then with their luggage on his hand. "Nami-swann Robin-chuwannn!" Zoro groan after going all night with drinking and looked around the area, "What's with this place? It's so...bright." "Duh! This place is made out of rich people $$$!" Nami watered her mouth at the sight of rich people and rich expensive jewelry, 'Heh...' Luffy smiled wide and looked around, "Awesome! Where's Jimbei?"