A new beginning?

A/n: I don't know why I keep forgetting I have a Wattpad lol. Anyways, I've worked on this chapter so many times, that I had to delete a lot for who knows how much!! I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and the rest...! ☺️✊🏼

Question of the day: If you were to marry JUST ONE anime character, who will it be?
My answer: Rengoku 😞

(Wednesday)

Locking your front door, Ace quickly greeted you, apologizing nonstop for his actions that happened yesterday. You didn't bother much with the male and silently walked to school with him. "Y/n..." "Hm?" Ace bit the inside of his cheek. "I know you said to not speak of this, but why did you lie for him?" Realizing of what he was saying, you shook your head while taking a deep sigh, "To be honest, Ace. I don't know. Lately, I haven't feel like myself that it's driving me crazy." "What do you mean?" You looked up at Ace with a serious expression that made him blush at how elegant your features looked. "I'm hanging out with people, I'm not disliking anyone anymore, and I'm going crazy for worrying about others! That's not me at all. I hate having feelings for others, I hate everything what's happening now, and I just wish I can push people away like I use to, but..." Ace was shocked at your words. Did you really not like talking to people that much? It was worrying him that things began to pop on his head, 'Does she not like none of us? Is she still annoyed by us?' "But?" He manage to say. You looked away from him and ahead, "I just can't seem to forget about you all. I don't know why it's hard? I use to do it with no feelings involve, and now I feel gross." Ace blushed, his shaky hands landed on your shoulder making you raise an eyebrow at his actions. You couldn't see much of his expression due to his locks covering his eyes, but then he straightened himself and showed you a giant smile. "Y/n, this is just the beginning!" The male ran off while whistling a tune, making you widened your eyes. "Huh?!"

The words that Ace said earlier have been repeating in your head nonstop. It was driving you insane that you've been spacing out multiple times. You were so involved with your little problem that once Sabo walked in the classroom you didn't hear his greeting and your classmates whispers of you not saying anything back. Law took notice of your action and tapped your elbow. You didn't feel at first, but the second time made you quickly snap your head towards him. "You alright?" Blinking multiple times, you nodded and began to rub the bridge of your nose. Right as you were about to look away, the corner of your eyes landed on Killer, who stared at you worryingly, and then you looked away with a depressed aura. Law twitched in shock at your quick change of vibe. Now you laid your head on your table with both arms covering your head and a feeling of sadness hovered over you.

'Why does he not want to talk to me anymore? Is he ashamed for fighting that guy in front of me?' Growling silently, you ruffled your hair violently, now angry and staring at the window beside you, 'I need to move on! I hate everyone! I should be alone! Fuck you, and you, and you for sure!' Huffing at nothing, Law slapped his head from behind, clearly he was witnessing your silent mental breakdown for who knows what. Law wrote something on a paper and throw it at you. You looked down at it and send a confuse gaze towards the owner. He pointed at the note and looked away. Opening the white paper, you read through it and grew a vein on your cheek.

Note: Your making ugly face expressions it's scaring me, so stop it.

Ripping a small paper from your notebook, you wrote something violently and send it to Law. He smirked at the sight of your angry expression and opened the note.

Note: You're**

Law gritted his teeth in anger, and snapped his head to see the back of yours. He took a deep sigh and crumbled the piece of paper. You on the other hand smirked silently from your victory and then calmed yourself. This is not the time for you to be a little bitch, because you're not one!