Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins

Long Chapter ALERT 🚨🚨🚨

Question of the day: How are you holding up? I hope you're having a great day/night!

Note: some of y'all need to start sleeping early, literally 😒

"Ace is alive."

'The hell is he saying...?' Your heart was beating fast the amount of thoughts that kept streaming over your brain had caused you to not be able to move for a second, Corazon wished to see your reaction so badly, but he thought you'd be crying right now under that mask. Sadly to say, you were actually mad. "He was never actually in that fire, Y/n. I don't know all the details, but he ended up here in Dressrosa when I had came back 4 years ago. I haven't gotten the chance to interact with him...so I can't really say much on that either..." Corazon felt your body tremble under him, he knew you were "crying", so he sighed and stood up while raising his hand, "I give up, I can't hit a girl."

"WHATTTT?!"

"CORAZON-SAMA!!"

"HES SUCH A GENTLEMAN, KYAAA!!!"

"LETS GO N/N!!!!"

What the hell is going on? You knew for a while that something in Dressrosa will have some sort of Ace related thing, but him being alive is a huge trigger. Oh how much you've wished to forget about this and just go home—yet again this could also be a great revenge...killing him with your bare hands can make this whole thing stop haunting you, all this regret just to find out that he ran away from his problems instead of fixing them... While sitting up, you couldn't help but to have a face in disgust while looking up at Corazon, unaware of your actual expression, "..." you have no words. Your thoughts were beginning to pile up even more about Ace being alive this whole time. What the hell is going on? Why did he leave? Was it because of Sabo and you? Did he even care about the others? Luffy cried for him! You felt guilty this whole entire time and HE WAS ALIVE?! "..." for some weird reason, you were actually happy—this is one of the great moments of history within your hands. You're being spoiled by how the plot of this whole situation is in your hands like nothing...the image of you actually doing the favor for Ace and killing him...was something you want to laugh at. Corazon bend down to stretch his arm towards you for helping you stand on your feet, but you only slapped it away and stood up by yourself. "Thank you, Corazon." The man widened his eyes, then closed them to smile warmly at you, "Of course! We'll talk later, Y/n. Bye bye—" the man slipped on his own coat, slamming his face on the concrete floor, "Ugh..."

Your thought bubble popped at the scene in action before you, puffing at the giant male you walked up to the man and looked down at him, "You're still clumsy, I see." Corazon stood up and laughed nervously, "Y-Yeah..." This man could never failed to distract you and erase all your negativity by just doing the littlest things, that's something you're grateful of him—but he did a mistake. Ace will most likely actually die today, just because he told your that he's alive. Corazon is one hell of a guy, for sure.

"THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FORRRR—N/N VS LUCY VS MR.S!!!!! Now, let's take a break from commercials!"

You walked around the building to find a relaxing spot, while you're at it you spotted Lucy and Mr. S interacting in a corner. You didn't bother to get near and walked away, so they won't think you're spying on them, but then, you heard one of them crying while the other laughed and started saying comforting words. You couldn't really hear exactly the words, but you can tell by the tone that this was some sort of reunion again. Although, you gave too little shit about it and continue to walk forward.

Your kind was kissing you off, after so long you're still thinking about Ace—even if it's just not in a good way, he's always coming back to you, no matter what!!! 'Ace...you bastard...you made me feel guilt these pass few years...you son of a bitch are dead for real!!' You grumbled and tightened your teeth, veins revealing themselves all over your body.