The Pain of All of This

Warning ⚠️: Ace's POV at the beginning

At first, when I heard her comeback last time, it hurt a lot for some weird reason. I thought I was use to peoples rude comments, so I wanted to talk with her, y'know...like get to know her. But the barrier around her aura was insanely thick...

These past few days, with the new seats and everything, has been really awkward between the two of us, well for me that is. Every time I tried talking to her, she will always ignore me, flick me off, or just say a few harsh words.

At first, I thought she was just those tsundere girls, but dude....I don't think she is anymore.

The more she seems to speak, well tolerant towards me, the more I feel scared. She's gorgeous don't get me wrong, but what is it that I get nervous around her? She's just a girl, I mean yeah she's different from the rest of this school—

Now that I think about....

I'm sounding like those desperate guys that are falling over the female that shuts everyone out. Is this normal? I should ask Sabo.....

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"G-Good morning, Y/n." "Don't talk to me." Ace laughed at your cold comment, "Come on, don't be so mean...." "If I threw a stick, you'd leave, right?" Ace grin wide, "You sure have a bunch of vocabulary on mind, no?" "Are you sure that question is for me? It's kind of hilarious watching YOU try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence." Kid laughed, making Ace glare at the red hair. Sabo in the other hand apologized to you and told Ace to cut it off. 'Thank you....'

Lunch time came to about, you made your way down the halls to find your quiet place. That was hard apparently. Your only choice was to go in the second years hall way. They seem to be the chillest people on this whole school. Sitting down in a empty classroom, you smiled warmly at your food. 'Ah, yes...moms famous lunch!! Thank you for the meal....' you began to eat while looking through your phone. Subway Surfers seems to be the only thing entertaining at the moment, so you wasted no time and got rid of your boredom with it.  "Mhm...." Freezing in place, you began to have second thoughts at the random noise you just heard, or the sound your mind created. Either one, you were going to test both theories. "Kid~!" Yup, someone was getting fucked. The doors slide open, there you saw Kid pushing a female while they made out. "Please...d-do me!" "I was already planning that!" And they continue. Grossed out at the scene before you, you packed up to leave. From your noise, both teen looked at you in shock. "What the—" "Thanks for ruining my lunch. Now I'm not hungry and I have to waste this food."

Seems like these pass few days have not been it for you. The fact that every annoying person of this school have been popping in your vision or surroundings was not something you enjoyed. You hated every bit of it, the sight of it, and even the sound. Entering your crowded class, you made your way towards your seat, even whispers about you were making you irritated. Seating down, you looked at the window, 'If only I can get the fuck out of here....'

"Hey again!" Taking a deep sigh, you looked at the smiling Ace. "Ah, this is the first time you ever looked at me! Looks like this is a progress!" Did he said that right? Or are you just hearing things. Ace grin at the sight of your shocked face. 'This boy is going to be the dead of me.....'