This is War.

"Jimbei!?"

Your body froze, Jimbei—your neighbor!? Snapping your head towards the old man, your eyes had slightly raised, seeing as he dropped a bunch of bodies and smiling down at Luffy, which the straw hats cheered so happily to see him. "I gave my seniors around the world so much trouble, but now, I am going to exchange a cup of sake with Boss Straw Hat-San..." everyone, who's not part of Luffy's crew, were shocked to hear Jimbei words, completely outstrucked as Luffy cheered, "Aha, Jimbei!"

"He's going to join the Straw Hats!?" Kid shouted, not wanting to believe anything. "Luffy! I came back alive as I promised you!" He laughs, making everyone feel less tense of the situation. What was going on, what the hell is he doing here?

"Boss, I have no place to tell you what to do, but I think joining them might give us the upper hand..." you snapped your head towards Sugar, who flinched at your glare. "I'm sorry...but it's the only way. For Cookie..." You glanced back towards where Cookie is, and Chocolate was helping him stay on his feet. Frowning, you look up at the sky and closed your eyes from the rain landing on your face. "Alright, I will not fight them..." you look back down and crossed your arms, waiting for them to finish with their little reunion.

"I'm so glad you're back, Jimbei!" Luffy hopped in excitement, feeling a lot better now that the old man is back and took care of all the enemies on his own. "How can I not? I've met a..." he silenced, catching everyone's by surprise. Seeing his reactions in a shock state made them wonder why he would show such thing. Then, they follow his gaze and saw you, waiting patiently. "Y-Y/n...?"

"Jimbei."

"..."

"Eh?"

"Y-You two know each other?"

"W-What!?"

"That's perfect!" Luffy cheered more, glad that the extra steps are completely out of the way, "Jimbei, Y/n is going to join to—"

"Don't put any words on my mouth, fool." The straw hats glared at you, this making Jimbei uneasy. "You've grown to be a fine young lady...I haven't seen you since...your grandmother." "Don't speak about her." Jimbei widened his eyes, "pardon? Shouldn't you—!?" "That old woman, she's the last person I want to deal with right now." The sins raised an eyebrow, what's with the change of emotion. "Boss, why do you speak of Anastasia like that!?" Kid and Killer tensed up at the sound of that crazy old woman's name, they don't want to hear her...especially now that's she's dead! Law was mostly confuse, even if the straw hats and the samurai's were shocked—he glanced at his own crew and saw them showing full on fear. They must know something that you also know.

"That old hag...she's fucking dead the moment I see her..." They all widened their eyes, "W-What are you saying!?" Cookie coughed, "Anastasia..." now everyone glance back at him, except you who glared at nothing but the ground. "She's alive."

"WHAT!?"

"FOD GOD SAKES, WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE DEAD!"

"NO WAY!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?"

The questions kept being thrown at Cookie, but the boy ignored them and glance at the back of your form, "Boss, you met her didn't you..." Penguin paled, and it continue to grow worst when he saw Shachi and Bepo shaking in fear. "Big Boss Law...they're not lying...me and Bepo..." Law frowned deeply, there was no way.

He pointed his sword towards the Sins. "You're all must be working under her, no? If she's alive, then there's no doubt you'd betray our offer of alliance..." Luffy wasn't sure what to say, he knows that his crew feels the same way as Law, and now hearing that they also might have to fight your family and you...plus Kaido...and now Big Mom....could they succeed?