Why do I....?

Meet, Mr.Whiskers, my cat ☝🏼

Question of the day: What are your top three favorite animes?

Mine: One Piece, Beelzebub, and Jojo Bizarre Adventure or Gintama oof.

A/n: 180+ comments from last chapter 😱 you guys are amazing. Anyways, enjoy this 2,000 + words chapter ;)

On your way home, Koala and you were silent on the car ride while the brothers laughed at one another and talked about the football game. You sat next to her, because Ace was being a petty bitch, so he was sitting in the passenger seat with Sabo driving and Luffy sitting next to you.

"So...how long have you and Sabo dated?" Koala whispered to you. "About a month now." "Oh." Once again, it was awkward. "Do you like Sabo?" Koala blushed, "N-No...I just, I just don't like the way you're trying to separate us. We've been friends since we were little kids, that it hurts." You hmd, "Then I won't try anymore." Koala blinked twice, "B-But...you won't? What made you change your mind?" You didn't want to talk to her anymore. You didn't understand why though. You gulped loudly and shook your head. "It was wrong for me to do that. I apologize." Koala widened her eyes, "O-Oh...it's okay..." Looking at Sabo, from the rear view mirror, the two of you gave each other a glance then looked away at the exact same time. You were feeling hurt, but why though? Because you were actually getting jealous of Koala.

Looking down at your lap, where your fingers played with one another, you bit the inside of your cheek and stiffen. 'What should I do?'

Taking a look through the window of the cars backseats. Luffy hopped off as you followed after, "Thanks..." Sabo blew you a kiss, as you lazily "caught" it and smiled at him. Luffy and Ace didn't do anything while Koala made an expression showing how hurt she looked, and you felt satisfied.

Dear...what have you become?

You stood on the side of the concrete walk area as you looked at the car drive off. Then you looked at the moving truck and tilted your head. The door of the house then opened and you saw the most gorgeous male you've ever seen in your life.

The man then looked at you and bow down in a 90 degree posture

The man then looked at you and bow down in a 90 degree posture. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Midylos D Argus, I'm your new neighbor." "E-Err...l/n y/n, is nice to meet you too." The two of you stared at each other for longer than you can even count. That was an exaggeration of how long it felt to you. Flinching at the sudden buzzing feeling in your pocket, you popped your phone out and picked up the call. "Yes, grandma?" The male smiled warmly and grabbed the last few boxes and walked back inside his house.

Closing the door and locking it. He frown and pulled the large box down the basement. Quickly, he placed on his gloves, covered himself with a plastic apron, and opened the box to see a male muffling screams that weren't that loud. "Don't bother to scream. Tell me...this house wasn't suppose to be sold until next year...so how come you moved in this year?" Argus took the tape off and raised an eyebrow. "S-Someone paid me to do it! Please give me mercy!" "Why did that someone pay you?" "H-He wanted me to spy on the girl next door!" "Name." The man quiet down as he began to shake in fear at the sight of the male frowning. "If you won't tell me, I won't hesitate to torture you..." "I-It's Trafalgar Law! There i said it!" The man got up and took one of his gloves off, dialing a number on his phone. "Please don't kill me, Chocolate! I beg you!"