The Official Leader of the Sins

Saturday

Corazón was smoking while taking a walk for his nerves to calm down. He had just dealt with a bunch of delinquents on his way to the beach, and beat them up in one snap of a finger. Not really...but as he was walking around he notice a familiar figure. Someone who had made him comfortable from the very start. And that is you. His smile turned wide as he was about to shout for your name, but he had notice your shoulder shaking, and your nose sniffing loudly. 'Why is she crying?' "Y/n?" At the sound of Corazon's voice you turned around and relaxed at the male who made his way towards you. "Why are you crying-" Before he could finish the male tripped on his own feet and landed face first on the sand. 'Great...' He groan, but tensed at the sound of your laughter. "What the...!" Corazón looked up at you and widened his eyes as you laid next to him. He didn't bother to move his position but he did look at your face that looked up at the sky. "Did you know, those stars are your spirits? The many you see, the many life's you've went through." You smiled warmly, "Yeah right...who lied and told you that?" Corazón turned around as his arms hugged each other. "My mother. She will always say that stars are what represent you. Even if you don't know what they mean." Humming at Corazon's words, you looked at him as he only stared at the sky. "What do you see, Y/n?" Looking around, you spotted a bright star, "There's one that looks big, bright, and weirdly shaped." Corazon's eyes began to shine, "That means that you have a heart of gold, young one. There's no doubt on that." Slowly nodding your head, you looked back at Corazón as he stared back at you, "What do you see?" You asked. Corazón smiled playfully and rubbed your hair, "That's something you're not suppose to know, kid." You huffed, "Then why lead me to this conversation?" The big male laughed, "Because I don't see no stars...I'm currently blind! I lost my contacts on my way here, hehe...." You slapped your forehead, "You sure are clumsy for a nurse..." Corazón smirked, "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" The rest of the night Corazón had made you smile and it made you more relaxed. The male never brought up the crying scene you had as he didn't want you to think about it. And honestly, you were so grateful for that. He really is a man of gold in your eyes.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now. Don't do anything dumb, okay?" Corazón stood up as you did as well. "I won't. I'm not dumb." "That is actually correct." Corazón laughed as you just sighed and looked up at the giant. (Even if you're tall, the bitch is still a titan) His thumbs stroke your cheeks as he then leaned to kiss your forehead, "I'm off then." Widening your eyes, the males action had made you freeze in place. Corazón knew what he did and he was happy of the outcome. 'Good luck...'

"No way....!" Nami whispered shouted as Vivi gulped, "W-Who bet on him?!" "Nobody!!" The two females groan, "I still think Luffy is going to win..." "No!!"

Sunday(last day)

"Hey Y/n, have you seen the ASL brothers?" Blinking twice, you shook your head making Usopp groan, "Damn it, where did they go?" You weren't going to bother asking as you were still mad about yesterday, so you only let Usopp walk away as he shouted for Luffy's name on each meat booth he can find. Paying for your ramen, you walked away and spotted Killer using his phone on a table he sat by himself. Also not trying to bother, you turned around and continue walking, but he had saw you and shouted for you. "Have you seen Kid?" You shook your head, "No I have not." Killer hmd, "That's odd...." You then turn to continue your way, but Killer had caught you and pulled you to who knows where, "Wait where are you taking me?" "Nowhere, just walking." Glaring at the back of his head, you sighed and let the male do whatever he wanted. "Why do you ask of Kid? Is he also missing?" Killer stopped and looked at you, "Also?" You shrugged your shoulders and pulled away from his grip, "Ace, Sabo and Luffy seem to be nowhere as well." Killer widened his eyes, 'There's only one solution....' Killer only thought of one person, and that is Gummy himself.