The Donquixote Brothers

Question of the day: Yes or No?

"Trafalgar D Water Law, Monkey D. Luffy, and L/n Anfirm D. Y/n."

"DON'T BE SHITTING ME!!!" Ben slammed the controller on the table, earning a couple of glares from the leaders. Your father was rubbing his temples violently as to trying to figure out what the hell did he just watch on the Tv. Plus, Ben is hella annoying. You only stood annoyed at the news, of course you had no idea you were part of an alliance—what kind of bullshit did the cops pull out of their asses?! "Do you have any idea what you've done with this "alliance", Y/n?!?!" You groan, "I was not aware that I'm part of an alliance. This is just fake news." Vance glared at you, "And you're just brushing it off?!" You sighed deeply, "What can I do? The news are already out there, get over it." Your father stood up from his seat, catching everyone's attention, "If that's her decision, then this meeting is over." Your mother gasped at your fathers comment, "You can't just do that, honey! Our daughter put our names in a difficult situation. This family is only know to have an alliance within each other. Now people are going to think that Y/n is trying to get rid of us!!"

'That sounds like a good idea...' you and your father thought.

"I understand that you're frustrated, but you have to listen as well—it already happened. Besides, Y/n could always deny the request if they ever ask her in person." Felix stood up from his seat, "Even if it's not true, I think it's good." Everyone froze, earning a silent room. "If you think about it, Y/n being apart of an alliance could make us benefits. Monkey D. Luffy and Trafalgar D. Water Law have some seriously strong subordinates, now once they hear these news—we will have a bunch a criminals off our asses."

"..."

"But she's not—?" "Even if she denies it, what prove does she have to support herself? Just take it as news and we're done. I'm over all your bullshit since Y/n became a leader! Even on my goddamn hospital bed, all I hear in nagging from all of you! You all agree to this term, now deal with it!" Your father had enough, he was tired of the complains from GROWN ass man. Your mother had also gotten on his nerves lately, but he loves her so much he wouldn't dare yell at her, plus her sisters and brother are also getting on his nerves. They're annoying to talk to in his opinion.

"You can't just deal with this—?!"

"Meeting is over. I have other things to do." You stood up and walked out of the room, leaving a bunch of yells behind while your father followed after you. "You're doing great, Y/n. Sorry that you're suffering like this...you should've been out there living your life instead of being stuck here." Ah, yes...your father was actually not the one to make such hard decision. Your mother and grandmother requested the idea, and your father hates to think on passing down the business to one of his brothers, I mean have you seen by the way they act?! If you recall, that is. "It's fine, I just need to figure something out about this alliance..." your father chuckled, "It's nice to see you're still in touch with Monkey D. Luffy. He's a good kid, Y/n. I trust him."

Your eyes widened, "Huh?" Your father laughed and pat your head, "Nothing~! I'll be out, I have a meeting with Roger, Whitebeard, and Shanks. I hear he's bringing Mihawk with him too, bye bye!" You waved your father off and watch as he was escorted out of the building by one of the securities.

'Shanks and Mihawk? My dad knows them?'

"..." There was a moment of silence, nobody was on the hallway, if there will be people coming they will simply walk the other way once they lay eyes on you. Out of the blue, your arms stretch to the side and right then and there your fist collided with the wall, making a whole inside. 'An alliance...don't shit with me...'

"Hello, how May I help you ma'am?" The front desk lady paused with her typing and looked up at you with full attention. "I'm here to visit a prisoner." The lady hmd with a warm smile, "This is a high facility, only family members are allowed to visit the prisoners. Who is this person you're visiting?" Your groan silently, 'Shit...'
"Donquixote Doflamingo." You can tell the lady turned tense by the way she froze. You don't blame her, DoFlamingo is one of the worst criminals that had also been working with the cops. "M-May I get your name?" "Y/n—"