Corazón vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!

The past few matches were all loses.

Bartolomeo lost.

And

Luchador guy, lost.

You didn't expect much from them, so there was no reaction to it. Now, Mint was currently fighting someone too. Mint had already basically finished the opponent, but for the fun he kept joking around with his techniques, and didn't let the man touch the ground completely. Halfway, you got a call from Gummy, and it looks like Mint did so too. He stopped and looked up at you, and now the two of you answered the call at the same time.

"Boss, I might need backup. Flamingo is freaking strong!" Mint widened his eyes, then turn to look at Marshmallow, who also had also been on the phone and was staring at you from afar. "Marsh and Mint...do you mind?" Mint nodded and hung up the call. He fixed his button up shirt and raised his hand, "I give up!" He shouted and then ran out of the ring, to give the male the win. The whole crowd was shock and angry at Mints decision, but the show must go on. Your assistant called Taffy to pull up, just in case something bad happens, and she ran out with Marsh.

Right when the announcer was about tell the watchers the "winner" that man had completely passed out, in result there was no winner at all!

Damn that Mint...

Next up, Mr.S vs Diamanté! The two had an odd looking fight. It was a tough one, but Diamante looked like he was being backed away way too soon. Seems like words from him had triggered the old man, because he's very angry. Mr.S then completely had knocked him out in one go, tired of the man's bullshit.

"MR.S WINSSSS!!!"

"What's with them?"

"Yeah, I thought the DoFlamingo family will be strong!?"

"Maybe they are...it's just them that are way TOO stronger!"

"Wahhh...!"

Bellamy vs Lucy:

This fight...almost looked like a reunion. You weren't pretty sure what the hell was going on or what they were saying, but it was one hell of a emotional roller coaster. Lucy won, and Bellamy seems to be okay with that. He started crying and apologizing while Lucy just pat his head and walked away.

"LUCY WINS!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!!!"

"WOAHHHH!!!"

"AWESOME!!!!"

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

Corazón vs Reader

The females started shouting for Corazon, some even flashing him to earn his attention, but the man had ignored them and stood in the middle of the court, waiting for your arrival. Once you had been called to walk up the stage, it was now the man's turn to start shouting for you. The females seem to not like it, but who gives a single fucks about them.

You're literally fighting Corazon!!

"Let's have a good match..." he bow down, earning you to also do the same and not say anything. You and Corazon walked towards your spots and waited for the announcer to start the duo.

'Her vibe...awfully reminds me of...Y/n.'

"START!!!"

You ran towards the man and began to swing while Corazon dodged every singe move so easily, 'What am I thinking? She can't possible be her...' Corazon wrapped his fingers in your wrist and then pushed your face backwards, making you stand in a very difficult position to do anything. 'But...Mint is here...and there was rumors of her being the new leader of The Sins after what had happened in fisherman island...but she could be the one watching with Marshmallow over there in the crowd...'

Using your leg, you jumped and wrapped it around Corazon's arm, and using your weigh to push him to the ground, tightening the grip for him to groan out loud.

"You Bitch!"

"Agh!! Corazon-sama!"

"Come on, beat her up!"

The males groan then started to shout,

"Fuck him up!!"

"Break his arm!!"

"You can do it N/n!!!!"

Unaware of those two types of crowds that both you and Corazon had history.

Even though you and Corazon were in a very oddly position, he never let go of your mask. You felt the way his grip had tightened around it and then heard a crack, making you flinch and jump away from him this making Corazon widened his eyes, "I see...you must not want your identity to be known." Corazon watched as his cigarette felt to the floor while he stood back up and turn to you look at your relaxed form doing nothing. He automatically spotted the giant crack across your mask, and smiled.

"Oh my...seems like one more hit will definitely destroy it." He then launched himself towards you, not even letting you react when he had stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your neck and reached for the mask. Of course, you weren't going down so easily, so you swung your hands towards the man and slapped each temple so hard that he had to let go of you and step a few feet away from you to regain his vision.

But once he had, your leg swung at him and your kicked his chin, not too hard apparently due to how he's still standing and saw him stretch his arm to catch you once again. 'This isn't her fighting style from what Doffy's been talking about her. Who the hell is this?'

Corazon was growing more curious of your identity. Seems like all those four years of training had completely erased your aura to a greater and completely different one. You don't blame him, because you sometimes can't even recognize yourself.

Corazon ran towards you and pulled you closer with your sweatpants and wrapped his arm around your waist, this making you gasp at the random contact. 'What the hell?!' Trying to pull away from his weird action, you tried to run, but he only gotten stronger and picked you up, "Sorry, I can't really hit girls..." he whispered to you, this making you widened your eyes under the mask.

"You saying that only makes me think you're looking down at me—!" You elbowed him on the cheek, making him let go of you. You took the chance and pushed him down once you had jumped on him. Right when your fist was close to his face, you stopped right in front once he had spoken up again, "I know that's you, Y/n." You scuffed and punched him either way, this making him smile warmly up at you. "I need to tell you something." You gasped once he had pinned you over not even letting you take in the new position, he leaned towards you and traced his fingers of your crack on your mask. "I want to see that face of yours first." You felt chills run down your whole body, the way his long fingers traveled on your body to your fake hair, he groaned and leaned so close to your ear once he realized he can't look at you.

If he had revealed your face to everyone, Doffy might want to do something to you, just like he tried to catch you back at the auction. Corazon sighed deeply and pat your head, "Corazon?" The man widened his eyes at your voice, oh god how much he had missed you. You disappeared for a while with no trace, plus your grandmother dying had probably been the worst thing for you. Corazon shook his head and regain his thoughts to actually whisper what he had to tell you in the beginning.

"Ace is alive."

Question of the day: Have you drank water? 😊🫵