And So It Begins

"Ms. L/n, we've arrived." Looking away from your clenched fingers, for the first time since you've sat in that car, your eyes quickly looked at the driver then outside the funeral home, through the tinted window. The driver let out a deep sigh, and quickly looked away from you once Sugar opened the door for you. He stretched his hand out for you, but you could only look past him and watch the building behind him, "Is this really real? Is she really....gone?" None of this felt like reality, almost like a dream, or more like a nightmare. Your grandma is actually dead now, and for some reason, this whole thing just didn't make sense. Your parents came to find out about the news, and you've never seen your mother have an episode before you. You have no idea what you're going to do after this, all you wanted was comfort, but it seems you also can't have that.

Luffy has been gone. You expected him to be in your home, but when you've come to the news from people you wish to have never met, you went straight home; hoping that Luffy was there to comfort you. But these past few days, he was nowhere to be found. The days you needed him the most, he was gone. The days you wanted to hold him were never there.

All in your mind was, "I wasted all those days with him for nothing." or, "All three of them are the same."

What did you expect, they're criminals for crying out loud. Those fools have no emotions. They only care about their lives and success. But this is also what you get, for giving a third chance to the same family. You're just like them, and you can't deny that either.

"Y/n?" Coming back to your senses, you looked at Sugar hand and slowly placed yours on top of his. He didn't waste time to squeeze your contact and helped you out of the car. "This was." Sugar closed the door behind you and led the way. This is the funeral home that you're about to enter, it hasn't really clicked in, but this place is out of nowhere. The gates surrounded the area that only held a forest inside, but a place and a few grave stones outside. This is a private property, it seems.

Sugar led you inside a room, a beautiful room, and walked you through the whole hall. This giving the chance of the people inside to look at you.

"She's here..."

"That's how she looks? She resembles her mother a lot..."

"She's gorgeous."

You were feeling very tense at the stares on you. The room seems to be eating you alive with all the teeth inside, and teeths being your family. Noticing that Sugar was walking you to the casket open, you flinched and stopped, making Sugar follow after you and give you a stare. "What is wrong, Y/n?" You're still looking at the far ahead casket, there is no way in hell that you're ready to see her after the way you last saw her. You knew she was cleaned up and all, but that image of her bloody and horrible state just kept repeating in your head. Sugar leaned towards you, bending slightly to hear your low voice whisper, "I'm not ready..." Sugar fixed his position and gave you a slight nod. He then walked towards the front and sat you down next to the worst possible human, Ben L/n.

Sugar excused himself to Ben and you then walked to the side of the room, next to Chocolate. There you finally notice all the boys, from the last encounter you had when you met them, were surrounding the room, and standing beside a wall. Looking away from them, you stared down at your feet and silently waited for the priest to start. "This is the worst possible way to finally meet you again, but nice to see you again, N/n."

"N/n? Do I know you?" Ben smiled warmly at you and bent slightly, "I apologize, I forgot you've lost your memories. I am your uncle, Ben, your fathers older brother." You knew who exactly this man was. Judging by the way he's acting, he's forcing himself to talk to you. "Oh, then is N/n my nickname?" Ben nodded, "Indeed, my brothers and I used to call you that when you were younger, a baby. I am sorry for your loss, I know Anastasia raised you and took care of you after years of age. Although, I can see she had raised a beautiful lady as such yourself." You were starting to feel creeped out, the hell does this man want from you? Even if it's a funeral, he will not give two shits to talk to you, that's the type of person he is. "I love to interrupt, but I think you're taking Y/n's attention for far too long-no?" Looking behind you, Ben glared at the awfully family face that leaned towards the two of you, this woman is none other than your aunt, Abigail D. Anfirm the oldest daughter of your grandmother. Abigail smiled towards you and leaned back to where she's seating, fixing her position. \