Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There

A/n: hello beautiful people, sorry it's been awhile haha...well I hope you enjoy todays chapter :(

Question of the day: Are you ready for disaster?

Huff!

Huff!

'What am I doing?'

Huff!

Huff!

'Where am I going?'

Thumb!

Badump!

'Why can't I stop?'

"ARGHHH!!!!"

Your feet finally slow down to a stop. It was the entrance towards a forest, and you recognize this forest. It was the one behind your house, where your hiding spot is. But what the hell was that sound? Who's screaming? Now that you had control of your body, you continue to walk inside towards your spot, until the noise started to get louder, your surroundings began to feel odd. The trees around had fist marks, deep ones. The sun shinning through each space it can pass by made the whole scenery feel magical. The different shades of yellow and green made it feel like a fever dream, but not a happy one...

"AGHHH!!"

There was another scream, this one sounding much more raspier which had caused your movement into snapping your head ahead, you ran as fast as you could, tears began to form, making you see blur all over again. You knew who's voice was that, whose cries were that, and they're the reason why you're in this state. Why you started crying once again, because it hurt you.

"Luffy!" You screamed, which is something you never do, your loud voice had made you feel small spikes poking your throat. It hurts a lot. You manage to find Luffy from afar, his hat was nowhere to be seen, and you started to feel sorry for the boy. You ran as fast as you could and hugged him from behind, making his fist stop mid way, "Luffy...stop, please."

"..."

There was no further words, it was just nose running and sniffing, and of course the silent cries from Luffy and you. This feeling was the worst, you've never thought that you will ever feel this way again, but here you are, crying and wetting Luffy's shirt from behind. While the boy only began to cry louder and louder. It was painful for him, worst than anybody at this moment.

Luffy felt his chest deep, he felt ugly, uncomfortable and undesirable...his mind was blank, as if he could see it himself, it was just black. The man slowly went down to his knees, bringing you along with him. Still in the same position, your arms tightened around Luffy's form, making him lead towards you as the back of his head laid upon your shoulders, giving you a look of his cries that kept getting louder. He started to scream as if he just witnessed a dead body in front of him. It had only gotten worst once you started whispering to him that it was okay, this causing him to chock on his on saliva.

"Hey...come with me."

There was nothing that Luffy could say. He only followed after you with your hand holding his. The image only felt as if the two of you were kids and pulling the other to a spot. This image had made Luffy relaxed and wipe his tears away from his eyes and admire the back of your head while biting his lips, in order to prevent anymore tears and loud cries to be let out. While you led the way, you could just feel your heart empty. It was one familiar feeling...but not as bad due to how you're not thinking about anything.