The Fuck You Mean!?

The next day was a weekend, in which the students had to come to school for their classes to be decorated, and you get the idea, for the upcoming event. Nothing seems to be getting your attention as your group had their event outside. The boys were building the ring, booth, and benches for the watchers. You on the other hand were forced to be in charge of helping around. But have you done anything, hell no. You were too busy burying your head up your ass, trying to ignore Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Law, and even Kid. Currently, you're resting from all the work you did, which is talking to the head of the school, and then getting approvals by the teachers.

"Alright, Y/n, can't wait to see this event!" Shanks smiled wide at your form, making you cringe. "Right...." Thatch laughed at Shanks falling off his chair while Mihawk sighed from annoyance. "Dear...get me out of here..."

Yeah, you're not going to stay here any longer. Right when you turn around, you had bumped into someone, dropping all of your papers. "Tch, watch it!" Looking straight death at Zoro's eyes, you scuffed, bending down to pick up the papers. Zoro on the other hand just stared at your actions, and you didn't like it a single bit. Looking up at him, you raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to help me, or are you leaving? You're standing there and looking at me like I have something on my face, maybe you should scram." Zoro widened his eyes, 'The rumors were true. This is the first time she talks to me and insults me at the same time? I remember watching her these past two years when she transferred into this side of the school...' Zoro looked at you as you were already done picking up the papers and walk pass him. "Hey." He called out for you. But you weren't going to waste you time on this fool, you're going to pretend like you didn't hear anything. "Ouch...." Zoro looked around where he was at, 'How did I end up here!?'

Placing the registration and approval paper on your backpack, because you don't trust giving it to anyone, you walked out to TRY helping outside. But to your surprise, nobody needed help, but Nami, who gave up with the decoration board. So you were hanging out with the girls. Doing all the posters outside, on the grass. "Hmm, what do you think?" Looking at Vivi, she asked everyone as the girls complimented her work. You ignored them and looked down at yours. 'Well shit, mine looks ass compare to hers.' "Hey, Y/n!" Cursing underneath your breath, you turned around and looked at Ace, which his brothers were behind him. "What?" Ace smiled wide, "What do you think?" You were confuse. What the fuck are you suppose to look at? "What do I think about what?" Ace exploded with a red face, while Sabo and Luffy laughed. The straw hat boy jumped in front of you, turning around with a grin. "This is our boxing gear!" "Cool...." The boys frown at the sight of you turning around and going back to work. "That's it!?" Sabo groan as he pulled Luffy and Ace away from you. 'Go away.....'

The first day had came to its end, which you were quick on your feet to leave. Although, you weren't alone, and to your surprise...it wasn't Ace, or Luffy!

"Y/n-ya."

"Go away. I already have to see you all this whole weekend...." Law widened his eyes, but rolled them after. "I want to talk about the posters." "Go talk to Vivi or Nami about that." "Can't." Stopping in your tracks, you turn to look at Law, "Why not?" "You're the only one that I can deal with talking to. The rest are just too reckless." "To bad..." Law gawked as you already continue walking. "H-Hey!" The man catches up to you as you gave him a 'what!?' Look. "I don't care about your opinion and stuff, but my friend wants to join in on your poster thing alright?" "I'm not the co-leader of that. Like I said, ask Nami or Vivi." Law groan from annoyance, "You're really being annoying right now. I'm just asking for help." "You? Law? Asking for help? That's odd, besides, you're the one interrupting me from going home. If you can't handle talking to Nami then text her on the classes group chat." "I left that chat from day one." 'Same....' "Fine. Now leave!" Law smirked, "That was all a lie. I just wanted to talk." You can feel your vein popping out on your fist and temple. 'This fucker!!'