Battle Royal

Question of the day: What's your identity going to look like 😏
(Wig):

H/c:

H/l:

"We're here!" Everyone in the car hopped off and now it was just you and your secretary that were last to hop off. Everyone kept staring at her, just as you expected, and then you made you way to the giant building. "Name?" "Y/n L/n and I'm here to sponsor...Mint Anfirm and...."

"N/n."

"Yes, N/n." The lady smiled and gave you and Mint a sticker to out anywhere that's noticeable. You placed it on your neck just so everyone could see your number 420. Mint had 419 and he placed it on his forearm. "You may enter, Ms. L/n you may go this way to the VIP section."

Marshmallow and "you" made your way to the other side while Gummy silently sneaked in and made his way to the opposite side.

"You look lovely with that mask, Boss." Mint smiled warmly at you, making you sigh deeply underneath it. "I appreciate it. Gummy was awfully honest when he had told me he dislikes it." Mint rolled his eyes, "Gummy is Gummy. Don't take his words too seriously." "I know."

Finally arriving to a room. You looked around and spotted a bunch of people waiting patiently for the match to start. There's still time for people to sign up. "This way! You'll need to register to get a name tag for your back!" A man yelled while a huge lined formed in front of him.

Mint and you walked up to it and waited.

Right when it was your turn, you told the man your supposed name and he printed it out to tape it on your back, but before he could do that. You took off your jacket and revealed nothing but tape wrapped around your chest.

Now everyone landed eyes on you. That body of yours had be beautiful tones, then the giant sweats pants added to it with your sandals.

Mint smirked, but it was his turn for the name tag to say anything.

"Are you ready?" "Yeah, it's been a while since I've done close combat. What's it going to be? 1v1?" Mint chuckled, "No, a battle Royal."

The list of names were soon shown. They were all divided in to six groups. The first round will be a battle royal, and only one person will pass to the second round. You and Mint were not in the same group, he was in Group D and you're in Group F.

"Hehe!"

But you felt odd from many people in this waiting room. You had spotted one male you recognized automatically, and that was Cavendish. You had last saw him in his hospital bed and from what you can remember—you almost killed him. Whoever did it, had drugged that boy into driving and crashing with your parents that day. He was also badly injured, and you've realized that he has split personality. At first, you thought that he drugged himself with his prescription, but there was a lot of signs of torture.

Once you had asked him questions, he told you that he doesn't remember since his other self was caught.

Sighing deeply, you also looked at the loud person that's caught the attention of everyone. It was old man by the name, Lucy.

He was one of an energetic old man, but he's very fit so it makes sense that he'll be attempting such thing...

"ALRIGHT!"