Im regretting this already...

Question of the day: What are your pronouns, let's get to know each other! 😌

Mine: Don't care, I guess Lol

"Sabo!?"

Both you and Sabo pulled away and looked at the people that shouted the blond males name. "And Y/n?!" Ace groan at the sight of his brother making out with his crush. "A-Ah..Sabo. I didn't know you had a girlfriend! I'm glad that you moved on..." Koala laughed nervously while her two friends whispered amount each other. "Y-Yeah, Koala meet my girlfriend Y/n. Y/n, this is Koala." Ace was shocked, 'Girlfriend!?' Koala shook your hand as you looked away from her and share eye contact with Ace. Ace was staring at you with hurt all written his face, and for some reason it was bothering you. You didn't even notice Koala leaving. "What is the meaning of this? Sabo, I told you I liked her! What the fuck!?" Before Ace can charge at Sabo, you stood in front of him and placed both your hands on Ace's chest. "Is not what it looks like, Ace. Sabo and I are just pretending, so he can make Koala jealous..." "THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER!!" Ace for the first time shouted at you, and it scared you. "Ace, I understand you're mad, but me and Y/n don't have feelings for each other, right Y/n!" "Yeah." Ace furrowed his eyebrows. "I can't...I'm going home." Your eyes widened at Ace's expression. You ran after him while Sabo just stood there dumbfounded.  "W-Wait...!"

"Ace, hold up!" Ace didn't listen as he made an unusual turn towards a field. Without thinking, you tackled him to the ground, turning him around and staring at his hurt state. "Ace...please don't be mad. There's nothing serious between me and Sabo. I hate seeing you mad at me!" "Then stop it..." "Stop what?" Ace bit his bottom lip and looked at you. "Stop making others fall in love with you!" You were taken back, you didn't know what to say or respond to what Ace said.

"Huh?" Ace groan in frustration, he cover his eyes with his forearm, leaving you to only see him biting his lip. "Y-You know that I like you. So why did you agree...?!"

"Because Sabo told me he liked me." Ace looked at you with his eye wide, "So you agreed on his confession?" "No, he actually told me that he doesn't like me more than you or Luffy? But loves Koala and wanted my help, in order to get over me. I don't like Sabo, Ace. I only like...no one at the moment..." Ace pulled your down towards him and hugged you. "It's better to hear you like nobody than someone else. Y/n, I wasn't kidding about making you fall in love with me, and THIS is getting in my way...please don't fall for anyone." You weren't sure how to feel. You blankly stared at his hair and sighed. Forcefully pulling yourself to sit on top of him, he gave you a sad look. "Do whatever you like Ace, but your jealousy can't get on my way of my life. I'm only doing this to help Sabo get over me. It's nothing special between me and him, and it's going to end like that. Help me make Koala fall for him...I know you hate this, but to make it faster, no?" Ace looked away from you, then back at you. "Fine, starting now." "Huh?"

Click!

You snapped your head towards the sound and saw a female running away. "Wow...at least put your phone on silent, moron..." Ace smiled warmly at your remark. "We can act like you're cheating on Sabo with me, and let that girl show Sabo so he can break up with you." "Or, she can tell Koala. We still need to make her fall in love with Sabo, did you already forget?" "Right...so what happens once she tells Koala?" You hmd. "Knowing how a girl best friend will react...she'll probably snitch on me to Sabo. We should tell him first." "I'll call him." "Okay!" You hopped off of Ace and sat next to him. You listened to how he explained the situation and Sabo agreed. The male apologized and thanked his brother, Ace hanged up the phone and smiled warmly at you. "If Sabo kissed you...can I?" "DONT think too ahead, dumbass..." Ace rolled his eyes and tackled you to the grass, hugging you tightly, "Let go...!" "Nope!" Giving up, you looked at the sky and began to space out. But before that, Ace poked your cheek. "Earth to Y/n, hello~?" Blinking a couple of times, you looked at Ace's hand. "Hey, Ace." "Hm?" "What did you mean about..."Stop making others fall in love with...me?" Are you not telling me something?" Ace froze, "U-Uhh...well, I don't think is my place to tell you that..." You weren't sure how to react on that response.