Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock

A/n: Im a huge Whore for Boa it's not even a joke anymore 🧍🏻‍♀️

Question of the day: What if Y/n ended up with a girl, and who would you want it to be?

Thursday-

"Alright, you fools! Ready to meet your new friends!" Spoke Garp with a wide grin, making the three brothers pale and the rest of the class groan. The doors slid open leaving a loud bang noise to echo the room, there walked in a very VERYYYY rough looking man. You weren't sure who he was, but you can tell that this fool is a leader, a captain. Right as the man finally stopped and did a left face to finally look at us, the first thing he did was take a deep sniff, making everyone question his actions.

"Is he serious?"

"Fuck is he doing?"

"What the fuck..."

"You've got to be kidding..."

The man finally let out a deep breath and glared at all of us, "YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOUR ACTIONS!" He shouted, leaving everyone in shock, except those who don't care and Garp who just kept smiling. He wasn't in the navy but he sure enjoyed them. The man began to walk around the classroom while looking at some of us, of course he was saying rude comments to trigger us, but some knew this was going to happen.

"You." He stopped in front of Heat, as everyone now looked to see what was going to happen. Kidd raised an eyebrow as he slowly stood up straight to hear what the man had to say about one of his best friends, "What's with those tattoos? You think being a gangster is cool? Do you think you'll be happy living with those once you turn 70? Pathetic, this is an embarrassment to society nobody had change for anything good at all! Look how all of you turned out!" Heat and Wire were shocked, well not just them. Perona chuckled silently, but not quiet enough for the Captain as he turned around and glared at her making her roll her eyes, "What are you going to say about me, huh?!" The captain smiled, "You're dress like a child, grow up!" Perona gawked at the comment as the man continued walking, he made his away around to finally stand between Kid and Killer, basically behind you. "Is this your real hair?" Kid raised an eyebrow, "I was born with it, so yeah, no shit." The captain blinked multiple times, "Vulgar language only comes to those who had no parents that loved them or took care of them. I already know what that messed up childhood you had." Kid grew an irk, "Fuck did you say?!" Kidd stood up as he hovered over the captain. Killer stood up as he was trying to calm Kid up, but to be honest everyone wanted Kid to at least punch him so nobody did nothing, "You don't know who I am or where I came from you Jackass!" Garp cleared his throat, "Eustass, sit down, unless you want me to expel you before you finish your community hours..." Kid bit the button his lip and sat down, "Fucking retarded shit..." he mumbled while looking away. The captain scuffed as he walked a few steps forward and stood now between you and Law. Law was curious of who he was going to choose. You or him, and something in him was hoping that he would chose you. "You." You and Law looked at the man as he was now looking at you. "What are you doing in this class?" Blinking multiple times, you gave a weird blank stare as he froze in shock at how plain you looked, almost as a ghost. "Huh?" You responded back. The captain cleared his throat, "Young lady, has this school system failed you already? You seem to not be part of this class, but who am I to judge. You're probably one of the worst in here!" Your left eye bath to twitch as everyone paled.

"He did not just say that to her..."

"Fuck...she might snap..."

"I can't wait to see this..!"

"Fuck did he say to Y/n??"

"I know damn well he lyin' bruh!"

"Oh shit..."