Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind

Question of the day: If you could kill off any member of the sins, who would it be?

"Oh my oh my!" Mama gasp out at the sight of your beauty, your form reminded her of your grandmother when they both were younger. Although, she can't lie you held most of the beauty due to your parents being such iconic features. "Hello, mama." Big Mom laughed as she watched you sit down in front of her, with her butler serving you tea. "It's been a while, young one. How have you been?"

You weren't sure as to what she meant. Was she talking about now? What about your thoughts of your grandmothers death? Or how's the business running? But then...you've came to realize that after all those years, all those thoughts of killing and actually doing it—had changed your perspective with a lot of things.

"I'm doing alright." The butler than handed you gloves, making Mama raise and eyebrow at the request she didn't give. "A subordinate of yours told me to give you these." You smiled and kindly grabbed the gloves and placed them on. "What's this? You wear gloves now?" You picked up the tea cup and blew on the hot drink to cool it off, "Yes, I do. I cannot eat or drink without my gloves—unless I know I'll be killing or threatening someone." Big Mom snickered at your brutal comment, then took a sip of her tea, smiling at the aftermath. "You've grown to be fine wine, my Y/n." You nodded and looked around the area, "So as you, seems like you found a great place—lovely garden, by the way." Big Mom nodded and spread her arms wide, "Why thank you! I built all of this to make a new start! Four years ago...was...a lot. Speaking of it, how have you been holding up with Anastasia's death?" You clenched your fingers on the handle of the cup, you weren't sure what to respond this time.

Mama took notice and sighed deeply, "I apologize for asking you. Are you hungry?" You shook your head, "Not really." The old lady clapped her hands with a giant smile, "Good, we can skip to desserts!"

"Boss, I managed to track down Cookie again, seems like he's moving around pretty calmly. He's still in the area with no signal." You hmd at the response, "Good to hear. Make sure to give me updates of his whereabouts." "Yes, ma'am." Jellybean hung up the call while you placed your phone back inside your pocket and continue walking around the giant mansion of Mama's. It's been a few hours since the last time you've talked to her at the garden place, so now you're wasting your time with peace and quiet and looking around the area to get familiar with it.

Well—you didn't mange to get familiar with the place, but you did find someone who you've met before. Katakuri.

"..."

"..."

There was an awkward silence with the two of you. Not that you mind—indeed it's more of one moment you actually liked. Katakuri was someone you did enjoy seeing a lot. Even though it was a few moments, but something about this man's bitch face was very relaxing. "How have you been?" Katakuri bowed his head slightly downward, "Very well. You?" You hmd and walked towards him, this making him turn around and start walking with you, "I've been alright—what about Cracker? Is he still being the active teenage drama Queen?" Katakuri smiled under his scarf, of course you didn't notice, but judging how he went silent he liked your comment. "Yes, he is. He's currently taking guard with a couple of our securities." Smiling warmly at the comment, you and Katakuri walked silently around the mansion. He showed you around, you can't lie that your favorite part of the mansion was the giant garden maze behind the house.

"It was lovely to meet you once again, Y/n. We'll see each other soon." You tilted your head sideways, "You're leaving already? Why so soon?" Katakuri felt his ears burn at the comment, were you enjoying his company? Even though he didn't talk that much?! Katakuri bowed down a little, "I have a job to do for Mama. You should also get going—dinner starts soon." You sighed deeply, completely forgetting about dinner due to how much you enjoyed being with Katakuri. "Right...I forgot. Well, see you another time."

"Mamamama! Y/n, welcome!" Big Mom stood from her seat and pulled a chair next to her for you to sit. Taffy and Sugar followed after you then stood behind your chair as guards. A couple of eyes widened at her actions and some with envy glared at your form. Which is, Judge Vinsmoke the head master of the great company of his with four sons and a daughter following his tail. You weren't too sure who they were, but you did hear that they held a very strong weapon and training combat industry in there palm of their hands. Plus, by the looks of it all of his kids are seating across from you and Mama. Sanji, was one familiar face—shocking to you he didn't greet you like you expected him too. He was lost in his own world, not that you cared it's just weird seeing that side of him. Plus, his soon to be bride is seating right next to him, so she'll be in charge of consulting him.

Of course, their stares were meaningless to you, well that's because you were unaware of what type they sent you. The sons kept staring at you with hungry eyes, the daughter only admire your form, and the father could on glare at you for interrupting a "family" dinner. Well, he was unaware that Mama had invited you to the private meal time.

"May I ask, whom might this lady be?" Judge asked, staring deeply at you, making both males, who stand behind you, glare at him back. Mama also didn't seem to like that question, she only smiled falsely and laughed, "My oh my! How come you don't know?! This is THE Y/n L/n! Granddaughter of both Blaze L/n and Gray D. Anfirm, head master of both companies and the leader of..." Mama stretched her hands towards the two males behind you, "...the sins." Judge felt stupid, how come he didn't notice?!

You're all over the news. The amount of power you held, he felt a sudden change of feeling inside him. You're powerful...and it's a great chance for more.

You could see by the way Judge changed his expression, anger to kindness. Not aware of his plan, a waiter had placed down a drink and food in front of you, and you began to eat along with everyone. Mama only continue to talk to you, ignoring the Vinsmoke family and her own daughter, Pudding. Judge felt annoyed, but his sons seem to not give a damn and only admire you like animals. The way your form sat well proper, the way you talk, your h/l h/c hair, your e/c eyes. Even the smallest details—like mini scars or beauty marks!

The boys were getting pulled into your spell.

Dinner later on ended, Mama had to leave earlier due to disturbance in one of her home streets. Seemed like it was serious, because she looked very angry.

Right when you were about to leave, you felt someone hold you tightly around your arm, turning around—you already saw Sugar slapping the males grasp with a kind smile, "What a sight to see? You touching our boss? You must be out of your mind." Judge huffed, his guards now pointing guns at Sugar. You sighed deeply and pat Sugars back, "You two, go on without me. Looks like he wants to talk." Sugar was shocked, he groan and leaned towards your ear, "We'll stay near by. You are our top priority at this moment, Boss." You nodded and told Judge to calm his guards down, he did as told and now looked down at you. Making Taffy glare at Judge for his actions. "Let's walk."

Indeed, the walk was the worst time you've ever experienced. The man only walked in silence, making you annoyed, 'Didn't he want to talk?!'

"Marry my son."

A/n: Rip to those who said yes on my last question 🫡