A New Sight To See

Standing across Caramel, the man was relaxed in everywhere you looked at him. He was definitely confident that he will win. But something in him had made you always keep an eye on him. His aura was insanely tense that you could even sense the way he is trying to hide it, but it's too damn strong that it's impossible to be fully hidden from those of amazing senses. And you are a rare one. You can see, smell, taste, hear, and touch with a very high IQ intelligence and skill that it's impossible for you to not notice his energy chocking you by the wits. Your grandmother prepared you for this, and you aren't going to lose to such annoying person either.

Caramel bowed down, paying his respects before going to a fighting position, "Let's have a fair match..." his cat like smile send chills all over your body, you gave the man a nod and went to position as well, "Then I better see you go all out. If you don't, I'll stop fighting." Caramel chuckled, "And how will you know if I am or not?"

"You'll see."

Caramel raised an eyebrow at your cold comment. 'She's in a kicking position...' Caramel looked at your feet to see which one you'll use, 'Left.' "Start!" Caramel launched himself towards you, fist already formed for a quick knock out, but first, he was focused on blocking your kick. You shook your head that the man wasn't even looking at you, but your body. 'You fool, that's already a mark out.' Once Caramel was close enough for you, your fist collided with the chin of Caramel, sending him back a few feet away.

"..."

Caramel was still in shock and didn't even move an inch from his last position, 'W-What the hell was that?' Nobody had seen it coming. They all though that you were going to send the left kick just like your opponent.

"What the hell..." Kid grumbled under his breath with Luffy smiling like crazy and Law with that stoic face of his. Killer was stiff, 'No matter how many times I see her strength, it just doesn't make sense to me...'

"I'm done." You said, straightening your posture and started to walk away, "Huh?!" Everyone shouted in confusion while Caramel groan, "Wait!" You stopped mid way your track. "I'll actually go all out." You nodded, right as you turned around, Caramel gripped your whole face with his giant hand and smashed your body to the ground, making you smirk under his grip, 'Oh...' Caramel grabbed your neck and started punching you non stop, leaving everyone dead silent.

"Oi, what the hell!"

"Y/n!!!"

Before Luffy and Ace can enter the ring, Garp stopped them with a glare, "Sit your asses down. This match is a fair one." "Fair?! You call that fair, old man!!" Ace shouted in anger, but Sabo pointed towards the duo, leaving Ace paled.

Caramel stopped punching, and everyone saw blood dripping down your nose to your giant smile on your face?! You were smiling?! "You hit like a bitch!" Your fist punched Caramel on the side of his temple, earning the male to back away while wobbling slowly as he tried to fix his vision, 'What the hell is with her punches...?!' You stood up and ran towards your opponent and kicked him once again at the same area, 'This man is strong. He should've been down in the very beginning...' Caramel tightened the grip of his teeth and similar to you...he smiled at you. "You're so cool, Y/n-Chan!" Caramel launched himself forward and elbowed your chin, but you laughed and punched him on the opposite side of his temple, "You aren't so bad either, Caramel!"

Everyone gawked at the side of the two of you punching back and forward while complimenting each other at the same time. It was a first for everyone as well, they've never seen this side of you at all, including those who knew Caramel as well. The match just continue with one almost going out bound, punching each other until one gets knock out, or just crazy tricks that the two of you have up each of your own sleeves. The duo, came to an end when Caramel and you stopped moving and blanked out while standing.