The Madam is Down

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOMEEEE!!!!! ON THE FIRST DAY OF FASHION WEEK!!!!"

The announcer shouted while the crowd cheered at the man standing in the middle of the runway stage. He then started saying nonsense of such thing while he also made the crowd laugh. Your mother was part of that crowd, along with your aunts and Otohime as they all sat on the VIP section with Taffy protecting them.

You weren't there, you stood far away and watch from the balcony, you didn't attend the show up since you have something else to do. Your mother wasn't too please with the decision, but your aunts had suggested that it's a great plan since you'll be with Neptune for a little, until he later on tags along with them.

Walking in through a giant empty hallway, you were automatically greeted with a giant beautiful scenery of plants. In the middle, there stood a Poneglyph, it was big and red, something you knew it was important. You didn't really care about what the One Piece is, not the higher position for the whole world, but looking through each language was something you love. Finding out and learning something new is what keeps you going with all these adventures, but of course your number one priority will be hunting down whoever was involved with your grandmothers death.

Looking at the thing, your took your katana from its scabbard and compare the language with each other.

"It's nice to see you again, Y/n." Placing back your katana and turning around slowly, you saw Robin smiling warmly at you. The woman stood very beautiful, and very classy like posture. It's been a while since you've seen her, not that you felt anything about it, but it did chant a somewhat relief, "Neptune let you in?" She nodded, "He allowed the straw hats to stay here for a while. You must be the important guest that he speaks of." You hmd, "Is it just you here?" Robin nodded, "If you're worried about Luffy being here, he's not. He's outside watching the show as well." You weren't bothered by Robin being here, the woman is so calm and she use to be your teacher back at school. Plus, you never had a problem with her to be mad at.

"Is that so."

Robin smiled and stood next to you, there you watch as she touches the Poneglyph and widened her eyes as time passes, while you only looked at her and studied silently to realize, "You're the last reader." Robin nodded, "Correct." She turned around, but then her eyes widened once she saw the katana you held. "That thing, where did you get that?" "Hm? This? Neptune gave it to me as a symbol of peace agreement." Robin stood in disbelief, that Katana you held is no normal weapon.

In fact, she walked towards you and looked deeply at it, "May I?" You nodded and handed her the thing, she placed her hand on the handle and the other on the scabbard. She felt a pit of gravity pushing her down, it felt so unreal that she's holding to such incredible thing. Right when she felt right, the woman began to pull the scabbard off of the blade, but then stop once it didn't budge. "It's stuck?" You asked, but Robin shook her head.

"No, it's suppose to that." Robin handed you back your sword and smiled once again, leaving you confuse. You then pulled the blade out of the scabbard and stood more confuse as to why Robin couldn't open it. It wasn't hard when you did it, is Robin weak?

"That sword, is one of a kind. It only opens to righteous owner, may I look at it?" You raised an eyebrow at her comment, you then stretch your arm towards her for her to see the blade, there she touched the think and felt uncomfortable, a giant sweat began to ball her up, but she ignored it and read the words. Leaving you look at her sweaty form.

"It could only open to its original owner? That's odd—Neptune told me that he had a blacksmith look in to it once a year, so it wouldn't rust." Robin shook her head, "He must've lied to you." You felt your temple grow veins, "Hm...?" Robin then gasped once she saw the carves symbols clearly, "Oh my, what such cruel words." Robin looked back at you, "What does it say?"