A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't

Silently walking through the entrance of the school, you can see a few of the students whispering for whatever reason. It did tick you off a bit, maybe you did something wrong, but your mind quickly turn to Ace.

'Maybe because of Ace...I should keep away from him.' Sighing in annoyance, your mind replays the memory of Luffy. It did hurt a bit what he said back there, but who were you to say anything. You are a weirdo, an outcast, and of course the smartass. Rude, is what I'm trying to say. That's the identity of your form. Nothing else, not nice, nor pretty. Just...rude....

Looking ahead, showing no emotions at everyone, you hear Luffy shout your name. Quickening your pace, Luffy still manage to catch up, "Yo! Why did you ignore me yesterday? And right now!?" The people around heard Luffy's words, they continue to start whispering among themselves. "I just don't want to be involved with you and a nobody else. Now, scram." Luffy stiffen once again, he stared at your form walking away from him. Sadden was written all over his face. "Luffy, why are you talking to her?" Zoro crossed his arms, boredom plastered. "I don't know what I did to make her mad? We were literally getting along yesterday...." Zoro raised an eyebrow, "You and HER? Are you sure it wasn't just you talking while she ignored you-" "No, she talked to me normally!" Zoro wasn't sure if he should believe him. The fact that you talking to him normally was sending him chills. Everyone knows that you were cold as ice, but who was he kidding? It's Luffy who we're talking about here. "Luffy, it's best if you back away from her for a while." Luffy whined, "But she so fun to hang out....!" Zoro dragged Luffy towards the classroom. "Zoro...you're going the wrong way...." "I-I knew that!"

The classroom seem to be tense today, you sat down and saw everyone taking glances at your way, or maybe Kid who sat behind you. Either way, it was irritating you. "Y/n, good morning!" Ace looked at you, bright smile burning your eyes. Ace frown at the no response. "Y/n, why aren't you talking to me?" Looking at the window, you saw a couple of students running. Ace and you flinched at Law looking towards the window as his hands slammed on your table. "Tch." He turn and ran out of the classroom. "What was that for...." You can feel how angry Ace looked at Law. You didn't seem to care a bit and looked at Law talking to the two people. 'They look happy to see each other....'

Right before the bell was close to ringing. Law came back with his two friends and they all sat on their assign seats. Ace still talked to you while you tried your hardest to avoid him. "Are we walking home together again?" Ace gave you a sad smile, "I don't care. Do as you wish." Ace's face expression quickly changed into his happy one. Some girls glared at you or blush at the sight of it. The bell finally rang and class started.

There was nothing to learn, all the teachers either came to talk about their lives, or about school work. But since we're "delinquents" the classes were no effort worth. The teachers were all lazy, but when it came to them being annoyed was terrifying. I mean, there's rumors that most of them were in gangs and such. Like shanks, it's been confirm that he's a boss for his mafia or gang crew. Heck, most of the students here are all in a gang. You only know about Hawkins and Drake, but the more you think about....everyone looked like they hated or had some type of rivalry within each other. Now, you're probably wondering how the fuck did the school district allowed gangsters as teachers...well maybe because they're the only ones that can handle us students. And most of the students are here due to them being caught and had to do community service.

Looking at the laughing Luffy, you gaze him with warmth, he seemed to enjoy himself with his friends. 'Friends.....' Without knowing, Law stared at you while staring at Luffy. He got the wrong idea, thinking that you have a major crush on the boy. Law soon looked at his paper, he stared at his schedule for work. Then inverted his orbs towards you. In the other hand, Kid frown at Law. 'The fuck is he being a weirdo!?' Killer as well seem to notice that you stared deeply towards Luffy. But he also notice that Law and Kid were enjoying your warm features, even he did too.