Are You Serious!?

Warning ⚠️ This chapter will be mostly focus on Kidd and his crew.

Killer sat on the counter table, silently waiting for more customers to arrive. Since nobody has been making their arrival, the man made his way outside of the place to water your grandmothers plants. "Yo, Killer." Killer turn to look at his best friend, Kid. "Yeah?" "You're not going to school today?" "Can't, I told the school that I won't be due to work. My boss already called them for me." Kid groan, "Lucky bastard...I guess I'll be off. By the way, Heat and Wire will pass by later when they finish with today's work at school." "What about you?" "I have to fucking build the ring with the rest..." Kid grunted underneath his breath, making Killer sigh, "Alright, don't be rude to anyone." "I won't make that promise!" Killer smiled as he looked at Kid. "Wait, I need to tell you something." Kid stopped and walked back to Killer. "Yeah?" "What do you think about Y/n?" Kid chocked on his saliva, "The fuck you mean?" "Exactly what I said. Because I had found some interesting stuff about her, actually." Kid looked at Killer, curiosity written all over his face. "She's very friendly with Big Mom, but get this-she doesn't know anything about what we all do. I'm curious to know why she's in our classroom if she has no relation whatsoever with the rest of us?" Kid couldn't believe his ears, were they making up shit? "You're kidding, right?" "Nope, and the fact that not only me, but most of us are curious about her says a lot. Law has been trying to find information about her for the past few days. She must've done something for him to act up. The ASL brothers as well, but I'm not sure what they're trying to do with her?" Kid bit his lip, "She doesn't look like she has done anything...if i can admit..." Killer frown, "That's what I also think." "How did you know about her knowing Big Mom?" "My boss is her grandmother. She told the both of us to meet her at the Charlotte's Bakery, for an anniversary that my boss and Mama have. They look very friendly with each other that I almost shit my pants..." "You were in her layer!?" Killer nodded as Kid gawked. "And Y/n doesn't look bothered?" Killer shook his head, making Kid look in disbelief. "Unbelievable, so she probably doesn't even know anything, but yet again..." "You get what I'm trying to say?" "Yeah..." killer placed the water can down, "And Im also trying to figure out why Law has been really interested in her. He probably found something about her and is waiting for the perfect time to do something." "Like he always does..." Kid groan, "Fucking bastard! Killer, do whatever you want to find out what she really does. If Law and Luffy are THAT curious, that means she's strong...." Killer nodded, "Indeed."

Kid was deep in thought on the way to school. Once he arrived, he placed his stuff on his desk and walked slowly back outside, where the rest are at. Once he was now outside the parking lot, he froze at your words. "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PRINCESS!?" Stopping his tracks, he looked towards you and squinted his eyes at the sight of Law. "Y/n-ya, are you ever going to tell me?" "Are you deaf, how many times do I have to tell you to fuck off?" Kid smirked, but flinched at the sight of Law laughing. 'The fuck?' Kid hid on one of the cars, sitting with the door supporting his back. "But you've caught my interest. I will like to know why you're in our class?" "Why are you so curious?" You groan from frustration as Law sighed. "I can't find any information about you, especially how we all know each other in that class room, except you." You were taken back at his words, sighing deeply, you looked towards a car which there was smoke coming out of the side. Not knowing that Kid was there, smoking away his lungs. 'Why won't he leave me alone!? I have nothing to say to him??' "I already did told you, but you don't seem to believe me." "How can I? You have no prove-?" "I do. Go ask the headmaster for it, now can you leave?" Law groan and gave up breaking your ice, walking away he spotted Kid sitting on the floor, looking at the ground. Law scuffed and walked back to the assigned area.

Taking notice of Law, you made your way towards the car and spotted Kid smoking. "The fuck?" Kid looked up at you, "What? I can't relax?" Giving up, you sat next to him, taking his cigarette away, and squishing it on the floor, "Don't smoke, it's bad for your fucking shitty ass lungs." Kid flicked you off, "Don't tell me what to do, bitch." "I'm not, I'm just giving you my opinion..." Kid rolled his eyes as he placed both of his arms on both knees. "All of a sudden you talk to me? What do you want?" "Nothing, I just gave up on everyone at this point. Nobody fucking leaves me alone now days?" Kid looked at you for a second then back to the ground. 'So she's getting suspicious now....' Kid bit the inside of cheek as you lazily sat next to him.

"Do you have a dream?" Kid asked you, he was going to start asking question about your life, in order to gain your trust and finally know who you really are. Although, he wasn't expecting you to be easy at all. But for some reason, you answered like nothing. "I want to graduate in the stage..it's not really my dream, but I do wish to see my grandmother happy and crying at my success." "You do know that we won't be having a normal graduation, right?" You sighed, "I guess not all dreams come true, no?" Kid frown, furrowing his eyebrows, "You should pick another dream, you have another one?" "Nope. All my life...I've been trying to impress my grandmother. Ever since I was sent to the delinquent building of this damn school, she hasn't complimented me as much as before..." "Why do you care about that old hags opinion?" Kid was about to continue, but you glared at him, making him shut up. "Clearly you don't fucking understand how much that "old hag" means to me?" "No shit, I don't know you." You were taken back, was he serious right now? Shaking your head, you walked back to where everyone is, "I'm leaving." Kid didn't respond as he looked at the cigarette box that he took out of his pocket. 'Now I know why Law is interested on her. It's not because he's suspicious of her....' Kid saw how you were greeted happily by Ace, as he pulled you towards the rest. 'It's because he likes that women...I can't tell that to Killer...he'll probably think I like her too...' "Tch."

"Boss, what are you doing?" Heat spoke as Wire crouched down to Kid, pulling a cigarette out of the box. "What do you guys think about having a new member to the gang?" Heat and Wire were taken back at Kids words. "Who do you have in mind?" Kid smirked wide, wrapping his arms in each shoulders of the two. "Fucking Smart Ass!" Heat and Wire sighed in annoyance at the disturbance of Kids tightness grip. "Y/n?" "I like her, but I don't think...she likes anyone." "Yeah, how in the world are you going to get her to join?" Kid shrugged, standing up while dragging his two friends. "I have no fucking clue. But ima just go with the fucking flow." Heat and Wire squinted their eyes, they were not surprise at their bosses decisions as they went along and walked with Kid back to where everyone is at.

After school, Kid ran towards you, flicking Ace and Law off behind your back. "Yo." Rolling your eyes, you gave Kid an annoyed face which made him smirk. "What's with that look, it's ugly!" "Lucky for you, I'm just reflecting what I see you as." Kid widened his eyes, "You son of a-" "Finish that, I'll kill you." Kid sighed, "I don't even know why I talk to you at this point." "Good, we finally agree on something, now leave me alone!" Kid shook his head, "Don't wanna!" Giving up, Heat and Wire followed the two of you from behind, as you felt uncomfortable that the fact three man were walking WITH you. "Can you guys leave me alone? I don't want to deal with you all at this time..." Kid rolled his eyes, "Please, just tell me the truth that you're enjoying yourself." "If you consider "joy" like hell, then fuck, you're weird..." Kid glared at you, making you smirk secretly at your success. "So, what's your plan after high school?" "Don't know, why the fuck you care?" Kid shrugged, "I'm curious." "Well let me teach you a lesson, MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" Kid froze at your random shout, making the other two freeze as well. The three looked at your form as you ran to your house and slammed the door shut.

"..."

"Kid."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think she's a gangster..."

"Why do you say that, Heat?"

"She lives in the rich area..."

"So, Whitebeard as well. Including the ASL brothers."

"Yeah, but they make sense, the rest of us live in a shit hole at the ghetto."

"..."

'Well shit...it's either that, or this chick is overpowered!'

A/n: I updated two chapters today 😍 I hope you enjoyed them. Also, if you like concept of focusing on other characters for the whole chapter, like this one you've just read, let me know so I can make more, bye bye!