𝐞𝐯𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐯.

Start from the beginning

RELATIONSHIPS.
roman nikolaevich karamazov, father.
tatiana mikhailovna karamazova, mother.
inessa karamazova, sister, 33.
natalia karamazova, sister, 30.
lyosha ivanovich tarasov, ex-boyfriend, 27.

BACKSTORY.    born in a small and impoverished town known as kyzyl, evgeny's parents were not wealthy in the slightest, and struggled with debt, needing to take out loans for everything from housing to new clothes for he and his siblings. he was the youngest child and the only boy, and from a young age, it became apparent that evgeny was different. he didn't speak until he was four, but he started to speak in complete sentences from that day onwards. he was a smart child, quick to learn and impatient with his classes as a result. school was far away and his family couldn't afford a car, and so even in the snow and cold, evgeny walked to school, even when his siblings were allowed to stay home. evgeny was dependable even then, and a serious boy even then. when he was fourteen, he was sent an offer to a boarding school in moscow, one for students of science and technology who had proven themselves especially talented and gifted. evgeny's parents were delighted, insisting he go even though evgeny was deeply worried about the financial impact it would have on his family. they insisted. his family was close and they cared for him, but the distance made it difficult to stay as close. evgeny wanted to make them proud. he knew he needed to make them proud. and so he threw himself into school, into studying, into hard work at everything he did (he actually played soccer in middle and high school as well). he returned home for summers when he was younger, but as he grew older, he was made to stay for internships, to aid in research, for further learning. he was an exceptional student, a golden boy among them, lauded by the staff. he was a teacher's pet, some said, but many looked up to him as a leader anyway. he was efficient. he was solid, able to lead the soccer team and his own engineering club he became captain of in his last year, a responsible individual who would never let his team down, one who sacrificed quite a lot to be there for them (a consistent sleep schedule, for one). he may have been cold and duty-bound, having high expectations of himself that were uncompromising, and not exactly a jokester, but in short, he was very well-respected and graduated at the top of his class. after high school, he was accepted to study in many moscow institutes, but actually went to the united states to study at the naval academy, as the offer would render him an officer once he returned to russia. he was scared, but he knew this was the best education he could get. he studied at the naval academy, one of the only russians during his first year and then came this other boy during his second-- lyosha, a russian from the same small-town evgeny was from. they both relied on each other to feel less homesick, speaking their language with each other, and eventually, growing to be extremely close. they began dating two months after meeting, lyosha always joking that they should date, and then showing up at his dorm door with flowers behind his back. evgeny was an exceptional student at the academy as well, continuing his reputation for exemplary leadership. he graduated and went into the russian military, his one year of long distance with lyosha a difficult time for him. he went into flying, training as a pilot and eventually becoming one of the most promising pilots they had. lyosha joined him after, serving for a few years and then eventually becoming special ops, which unfortunately meant long missions he had to disappear on. but zhenya would wait for him, and lyosha would always try to surprise him with something good when he came back. he began to accelerate in his career progression, a monster in the cockpit. at first for russia, and then for UNISED. he was known as a fantastic fighter jet flyer, undergoing many impossible-seeming missions, all around the solar system, and for personally breaking many speed records, over and over. he was a superstar at flying, and yet, it seemed to be at the peak of his career when everything started to break down.  he was progressing fast, earning medals, being called a prize of russia, a feather in the cap of the nation, when he was diagnosed with cancer at twenty-seven. he underwent treatment, lyosha by his side, as he went on medical leave and worried he would never be healthy enough to fly again. he suffered from throat cancer, and as a result, struggled to speak through the pain, learning russian sign language. he recovered after six months of treatment, entering remission, and was able to return to work. his break made him anxious. he had never felt weaker than when he was recovering from chemo and surgery. would he be as good? would he ever be as well-respected? he struggled entering the social sphere again, scared he was being laughed at. he worked for another two years, continuing along his same career path, just as hard-working and vigorous, putting more pressure on himself until his relationship with lyosha crumbled as a result. he said he was working too much. evgeny said he was being the hypocrite, because he was the one gone all the time, and lyosha said he barely wanted to go anywhere or do anything anymore. evgeny took their dog. they were never married, only rather serious boyfriends. it was then that he received the summons to serve as the head pilot for this mission, and he agreed easily, anxious to prove himself still the same pilot he was and to take these next steps in his career.

 it was then that he received the summons to serve as the head pilot for this mission, and he agreed easily, anxious to prove himself still the same pilot he was and to take these next steps in his career

OTHER.    zhenya is rather famous in his own right, among aviators, known as one who has broken many barriers regarding speed and made many flight paths previously thought to be impossible, possible. zhenya speaks fluent russian and english, as well as moderately fluent russian sign language. he can be a little germaphobic and anxious about health in general. zhenya is still upset about taking the dog.

 zhenya is still upset about taking the dog