ANNIVERSARY 🎉🎉🎉

Hello guys ! I just wanted to share my appreciation with everybody for reading, (hopefully) enjoying, and engaging in my story. It has been a year now and this story has given me so much joy over that time span. I really can't thank you guys enough for having silly and funny comments, voting for the story, and even becoming friends with me overall. I really, really, have come to love you guys and love how I interact with you guys as well. <3 So, seriously, thank you all so much for being here on my journey as a writer.

            Now, some might ask the question of where the other chapters are of this story and I have a bit of an answer. So, because of motivation loss, I have been trying to slowly build up chapters as I go. This surely isn't the best way to gain back motivation, so I am planning on switching back to the regular schedule as before. Every Friday, post a new chapter. I am honestly astonished that this story is already a year old. It's like my little baby at this point. OH, how they grow fast.

          I look forward to seeing anybody new who comes across this Wattpad. And, most importantly, I look forward to interacting with the ones who have already interacted, and seeing how this story will grow more and more. I really can't thank you guys enough. You have all been so kind, and writing on this platform is definitely a (partially shamefull) exciting experience that will affect me for life. In a good way. I really do love writing on here. It's so worth it. If anybody thinks about writing on here as an idea, go for it. This all started from a fever dream I had and I just laughed and made it.

             When I was starting I wasn't expecting to be here as far as I have made it. I wasn't expecting to receive the amount of happiness I got from readers from just reading a couple of chapters of my story. I didn't think it would have that much of an affect. But it did, so I am here now thanking everybody who went on this journey with me. This story won't end any time soon, nor am I going to put it on discontinued. I hope to take you on another adventure this year. Thank you, again. <3