NOTICE!!!

Hey! (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

It's the writer here. I just wanted to say some things about the story that you should look out for, and my plans for after the story! (This may or may not be like a planning sheet for me personally 🤷) ALSO SOME BACKSTORY OF WHY I AM EVEN WRITING THIS.

- Watch out for: small hints, last sentences of chapters, bold text, and meanings to things that could have a special significance to the story. Suspense. Suspense. Suspense. Suspense is completely on purpose, and I apologize for it in advance for certain parts.

What I mean by that, is that I do have loads of things planned, and hinted already. To really have significance BLOOOM in the story.

-Plans for after: I will do a wrap up, and some extra chapters that add on to the stories. Maybe some side stories... Haven't decided yet on that. I will do a review of the evolution of relationships with everyone, and significant things that hinted to the future. I will also write a different story... Maybe some more fanfics, but I will most definitely write something. If it isn't for a fanfic, it'll be about a completely original story revolving around one of my Ocs. Might sound cringy, I KNOW... But I assure to make it worth your time if you're interested. I can't say what it will be for now... But here is the oc.

The likely genre for the story would be horror, romance, or thriller, or a mix 😌

(I WILL TAKE REQUEST FOR FANFICS!!!) <---

Backstory: I had always tried to find something to write about, and there even came a point where I wrote CRINGY horror stories that were like 4 paragraphs (in like 5th grade). I had made an attempt to make a tragic story before this, I forgot what it l was called. I never found a good grip on the plot, or where I wanted it to go. I even tried to plan a story that was supposed to be a tragic story about the cliche villain and hero, but the hero fell in love with the villain... Might still write that, actually. So, how did I have an idea to make THIS?! Well, I had a weird dream... And then I thought "WOW. Scaramouche is such an easy character to write about and make an e to l scenario." And here I am.

If you read this far, I will say some things about me.

I am in loads of different fandoms. Loads. I love music, especially vocaloid. I love playing horror games ESPECIALLY with yanderes. Male yanderes are AMAZING. I read TOOOOOO many webtoons/webcomics. I never ever read stuff from Wattpad, usually. It just doesn't grab me. My favorite webcomics would have to be "I Love Yoo", "Secret Alliance", "Dreaming Freedom", "Let's Play", and "Wished You Were Dead" (recommended for sure). The main fandoms I am in (besides the ones already stated) are, DDLC, Obv Genshin, YAN SIM, Ena, YTTD, Case Study Of Vanitas, TBHK, Mystic Messenger, Obey Me, Tears of THEMIS, I could go on.

If u read this, thanks, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT <333