~Technically a New Side? pt. 2~ Chapter 29

Y/n's POV

"I'm outsidee your...~ dorm...~", a slurred voice said into the phone that I was holding.

I was so confused... For what reason were they outside of my dorm?

I walked over to the dorm door, before I opened it. Scara stood there, looking very odd. He stumbled a bit, loosing his balance. He leaned against me, after basically falling onto me. It all hit me at once once I smelt the sickening stench of alcohol.

Was he... drunk?

"I'm soo tired~... Y/n~...", Scara said, holding onto my body for balance.

"You don't look well...", I responded, putting his arms around my shoulders for support.

I had no real choice but to let him in till he was sober enough to walk. I sighed, walking with him, and letting him say on my bed. This all felt so weird. Did he really just get drunk and come to my apartment? Why me? I shut the door, before I walked back to see Scara sitting patiently on my bed.

"Are you hungry? Do you need water to sobber up?", I asked him.

"I'm shtobber..." was his response.

A sigh escaped my mouth, before I went into the kitchen to make him something to eat. I made him an omelette, and got him a glass of water. My eyes kept a close eye on him, but he wasn't doing much. It was like he was patiently waiting for me.

My phone rung and Scara checked the notification. His face soured up slightly. I wondered what was wrong. Quickly, I dished out the omelette and water, setting it down on the table. I went and sat on my bed, checking my phone notification. Right when I read who it was, I felt Scara clinging to me his head on my shoulder, while his arms were wrapped around me. Scara mumbled in that same drunk tone, into my shoulder.

"Aren't I enoughhh for youuu?~...", Scara whined into my shoulder.

A smile amused smile was craved onto my face. Wow. Scara was so much more interesting when drunk. My hand ruffled his hair slightly in response to him hugging me. His hair was soft and silky. It felt nice against my fingers. My body slowly got up from the bed, making sure Scara wouldn't fall. I set down my phone, letting Thoma wait for a bit. Scara released his tight-ish grip on my bed. His eyes said so many things as he looked up at me. He was pouting slightly, but his eyes had a sense of warmth inside of them.

Another sigh escaped my mouth, giving into his desires. My eyes turned away from Scara for a moment to grab the food plate and water. In which, I gave the warm food plate to Scara, and sat the water down on my bedside table. My gaze went back to Scara, sitting on my bed with the plate in his lap, and fork in his hand, poking at it.

"You can cling onto me all you want if you eat.", I bargoned, wanting him to just eat.

Scara's lips curled up into a smug grin, as his lips parted to respond to my words.

"But I'm too drunkkk to flead myselfff~.."

My mouth opened to sigh, yet again. I sat down on my bed, across from Scara. My hands tooks to warm plate into my lap. The omelette smelt good, in my opinion.

Scara had a sly look on his face. Part of me wanted to punch him, while the other was still confused. He was so... Needy, in a way of speaking. I went to grab the silver fork, before cutting apart the piece of the omelette. The fork in my hand jabbed at the piece, before I fed it to Scara. This was so embarrassing. I knew he was enjoying the fact that he has the drunk advantage for things like this.

After a bit, he had ate all of the omelette. The plate was being water boarded in the sink, as I rinsed it off. Scara sprawled out onto my bed, seemingly comfortable. It was an unexpected sight, for sure, but I didn't mind it.

Thoughts explored their way into my mind. Why is Scara here after avoiding me all day..? Well, I guess I did want to see him, but still. It's so strange... I shut off the cold water, and went back to sit next to Scara. I did say that if he ate then he could cling to me. It did seem like he wanted to for a bit. I crawled up into my bed, sitting against my pillows. I grabbed the TV remote, and turning it into something random. Just for background noise, mainly.

It was even now. Scara had to take care of me when I was drunk. Now, it's the other way around. Scara still was super drunk and clumsy. I didn't feel good leaving him by himself like this. Whether that was the right thing to do or not, I felt like I needed to keep an eye on him like a child. Scara came over as well and wrapped his arms around my back, burying his face into my stomach.

Wow.

A blush came across my face. He was so clingy when drunk... I only just wondered how he viewed me. Was it good? Was it bad? Was it pity..? Surely not. He didn't come to my dorm, but my dorm is close to the entrance, so I really didn't know.

Scara looked up at me with that same warmth in his eyes, and a smile on his face. He has a red hue on his cheeks. This was a very surprising sight that made something inside of me flutter. My whole face felt warm. Scara rubbed his face against my stomach, laying his face on top of it. "You're so... Beautiful, Y/n...", He spoke in a slurred voice.

Wait... What? Did he really think that I was beautiful?!