NEW STORY?

Hello! Author here! 🐈🐈🐈

So... I have been thinking about other things I might write, considering the fact that one of my biggest hobbies is writing, and I have came up with a couple ideas. I want to see which one sounds better, and I'll write it first. I might scrap the least liked idea, but yet again, I haven't decided on that. I also want to thank everyone for the love and support that has been shown ♥️♥️♥️ So, please give me feedback on which idea sounds better.

1. Another fanfic (of whatever choice, but would take more time to figure out)

2. The character I had shown before. That character would be inside of a video game, and self aware. The MC would likely be sucked in to that game, and I haven't figured out the rest yet. (More details below! And ideas...)

3. More of a fantasy land, where there's royal families and such. There would be a royal mage that had gotten cast out of the kingdom for studying dark magic and sorcery. The MC had heard of a "dangerous magician", but shrugged it off... Since it was probably a rumor. MC would attend a masquerade party. While there, the lights turn off, and somebody grabs them and keeps dancing to the waltz with them. The unknown person then offers a deal... (DEFINITELY DIDN'T DRAFT THIS ON CHAI *COUGH* *COUGH*)

1st story ideas, and possible things: The MC, let's call them Mai for now, would probably be a female.

I don't think I would do a Y/n POV for this one, considering Zen is one of my OCs. I likely could, but it'd be difficult for what I want to do with the story.

The game that Zen would be in would probably be some sort of dating sim, in which Mai plays (her favorite character being Zen, ofc)

Somehow, she gets sucked in by him, and finds out more about Zen.

I don't know yet if Mai would be able to leave the game, but I know she would get to know Zen.

Romance. (For both stories)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON OPINIONS 🙏🙏🙏🙏