Chapter 8: Eat, Play, Talk!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Then, you show me Jaebeom?" I said shyly. He looked at me and nodded.

He started to show me how to, but he saw i was still struggling with the chopsticks. He decided to take my hand, place my fingers the right way and take food with his hand still gripping mine. I was blushing. He was really patient with me and i was grateful.

After that, i looked at Jackson and started to laugh at him. I was so concentrated earlier with JB that I forgot him. He was sweating so much that he had put napkins under his snapback. He looked really funny.

"Why is it so spicy??" he was doing weird faces and frowning. I thought he wasn't feeling good. "I'll go to the restroom." He left.

I was curious at how spicy his meat was so I took one piece from his plate. It wasn't that spicy. I grinned widely...a chinese guy who can't eat spicy food. Sorry, but i found this quite amusing.

"Is it that spicy?" JB was looking at me, also curious.

"No. You wanna try?". I was handling one to him with my chopsticks. He took a bite while looking at me. His mouth was already full. He looked like a cute little squirrel with cute little eyes. We were still staring at each other eyes. I couldn't look away...like he stared deeply through my soul.

"What are you two doing?" it was Jackson, coming out of nowhere.

We both had jumped looking at him, startled by his sudden presence. He started frowning and doing weird faces again.

"Wait, I have to go to the restroom again!" and started running away.

Me and JB, we both looked at each other and giggled. Then, my phone rang...my ringtone 'Eyes, nose, lips by Taeyang' started to play. I became shy suddenly. It was my mom calling.

"Hello"

"Hello? Where are you? You're still at school?"

"Uhm, no. I'm eating at a restaurant with my friends. We were hungry. Why?"

"You didn't call me to tell me that? Anyways, don't stay long, you know it's a school week."

"...yeah I know" i said annoyed.

"Before coming home, buy some milk and bread ."

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, that's it. See you later. Bye."

"Bye!".

That mom...sigh. Calling me to come back home, already? I'm an adult, hel-looo..?

"Hm!Hm!" JB was clearing his throat. "So, you know Taeyang?"

"Eh?...Taeyang?..Ah, my ringtone! Yes, I like this song so much."

"You listen to korean songs?"

"Yeah...since 2009, and I really like that."

"2009? Wow, you must know a lot of kpop songs. Who are your favorite groups?"