56

Keith Pov

Once Kairo, turned 5 months, I moved out. When breakups happen, you never see how the other person handles the heartbreak, but living with Milani after our divorce and seeing how she handled breakups. It was depressing, I had to go.

I don't think she ever really went through a heartbreak, heartbreak. She never been broken up with for real . With her and Chris, yea they broke up, fought, argued, etc. but he ALWAYS came back. She knew for sure he'd be back each time crying for her back. Up under the other woman, but telling her it's her he wants to be with. She must've expected me to be like that and I almost gave it to her, knowing we divorced and I still messed with her the one time. Or while we was separated still fucking on each other, but yet I believed we would be getting back together, I didn't have plans to leave her when we kept fucking.

But she was gloomy. She handled the kids well, but when they were sleep, she had a bottle of wine every night. She ate more and wasn't productive, lounged around.

It took Zen to get her back into mode, when Kairo was 8 months, she started getting out more. Then she started progressing and getting better. She started getting back into modeling, which landed her some acting gigs as well. But that led her being out more, she started doing club appearances. So she was in clubs every other night.

Those nights I'll let her come stay with me and the kids, so she wasn't going into her house alone drunk. That ended quickly, once she wanted to fight with me about seeing Madison's bra in my room. Talking about I'm trying to throw Madison in her face, although they have yet met ever.

I checked my security cameras to see Milani pulling up into my carport. I hopped up to help her into the house. She stumbled around getting into the house.

"Papa you gonna fuck me tonight?" She drunkily said as we headed upstairs.

"No I can't do that Milani."

"You want me to suck you up?" She asked grabbing the waistband of my sweats as we made it top of the stairs.

"I'm good."

"You don't want a taste of me ."

"No milani."

"Can't even finger me Papa, you know you miss fucking on me." She said as we made it into my room. I was going to let her sleep in there while I slept on the sofa.

"Milani I can't do none of that ." I said

She stripped out her clothes. She looked down and seen Madison bra. She was confused at first, checking to see if her bra was on.

"What the fuck, really Keith?!" She exclaimed throwing the bra at me.

"I don't give a fuck about that hoe, you don't have to fucking throw her in my face.
You're trying to make me jealous."

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous." I replied.

"Yes you were!"

"Milani stop yelling, the kids are sleeping."

"I don't care, you wanna act like you moved on so bad. Fuck that bitch! I swear I'll beat her ass if I ever see her. "
I wouldn't be surprised if she means what she says
"Milani chill. I didn't even know that was there."

"She placed it there, to try to claim some shit, like she ain't no fucking rebound. You think I'm jealous of a fucking rebound!"

"Milani be quiet and go to fucking bed." I Said leading her to the bed and turning off the light. I laid her in the bed and stroked her hair, holding her as she cried herself to sleep.