X

"What happened to us moving with Keith?" Micah asked coming into my room.
"Chris and I are back together." I said.

Micah just looked at me and left the room. So little, said so much.

I don't know it's just, Chris has been doing his part.
The doorbell rung, I figure it's Keith with Marli. I rushed downstairs to go get the door.

Keith stood there, holding Marli as she napped. If I wasn't fucked up about Chris and if I was genuinely ready for a new relationship, I'd be all up on Keith. He was dressed in gray sweatpants and white tshirt , with a gold chain, the cologne too, Gahdam it. Really wanted to snatch him up. I carefully grabbed her, trying not to wake her and said,"Hey, how are you?"

"Hey, I'm good. Thanks for asking, how about you? "
"I'm well can't complain."

"Uh Did I do anything wrong? You haven't been over for weeks" Keith asked.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong" I said.

"Oh ok"

"Uh Chris and I are like back together. So I don't think it's best I stay with you. I appreciate everything you've done."

"Oh ok, no problem." He said.
"But, alright see ya later ." He said kissing my forehead like usual.

"Alright see ya later. " I replied as he jogged to his car.

Keith pov

I knew he wasn't gonna leave that easily, nor would she get over him that easily. So I already knew not to even try to get with her. Plus she was already showing signs that she wasn't interested in a relationship with anyone. Now I know it's not anyone but him. I'm glad I didn't wait around.

I was talking to other people anyways, and it's this one girl I'm interested in, her name is Rya. She's a really sweet girl. Easy to talk to as well. Lately, if I don't have Marli with me, I'm hanging with her.

I headed over to Rya's house. Seemed she was cleaning up her house.

"Hey there, how you doing?" I said before giving her a kiss.

"I'm good, just finished cleaning, how are you?"

"I'm well, had a beautiful morning with Marli, she woke up before me today. We ate and read together, watched looney tunes, and played with her toys until it was time for her to go back to her mother's house. "

"Aww that's good." She said grabbing onto my waistband.

I looked down at her and she looked up at me biting her lip.  She got on her knees, pulled down my sweats and underwear, and whipped my dick out. Gripping on it , she spit on it , jacked it, and put it in her mouth.

Oh yea, forgot to say, she's a nymph.

After sucking me , I had her get up, she grabbed for a condom, I put it on and put her against the wall, hitting her from the back.

After we fucked, she made lunch for us. We just talked.

"I remember you telling me you just found out about your daughter. How does it feel to be hopping into parenthood, all of a sudden?"

"Yea it's totally a shock. Like I didn't feel prepared at all, didn't know how to change a diaper, hold a baby, no cpr classes, none of that. That time period to accept the fact and to prepare, I didn't get that. So it felt like being thrown out to the wolves. But when I experienced the raw content of being a parent, like not what you see on tv, or what you're taught, just the reality, I felt way better, knowing I didn't have to be perfect . I learn as she grows. Looking at Marli, I just think I never did anything this right in my whole life. Having her is the best thing in my life. I'm grateful for being able to see what it's like to get that different kind of love. It's really a different one"

"Aww, congrats to your fatherhood, what's the relationship between you and the mother."

"Like a business , two people raising a child. Sometimes when we're together it's like good friends, but other times it's 'ok here's the baby , pleasure doing business with you, have a good day. 'We're getting to know each other still. I'm still learning her , I'm unsure if she's trying to learn me. "

"You never considered getting with her?"

"She has a boyfriend. They're like middle school sweethearts."

"Aw that's sweet, how's you and the boyfriend?"

"Aint no beef or anything we just don't talk to each other. He's dropped Marli off before, sometimes will be in the car when Marli's mom comes to drop her off. But he kinda has that this my woman don't look at her demeanor ."

"So a tad bit insecure."

"Sort of."

"Oh wow, just a sec, this her calling now." I said picking up my phone. She made a ft call, I answered it.

Milani answered just laughing it up, "Keith."

"Yea?" I said a smile appearing on my face.

"Look what Micah did to our daughter. "She laughed as she flipped the camera.

She was dressed up like a boy. Boy clothes and Micah put tape with a mustache on it, above her lip and evil eyebrows on her. I busted out laughing.

"This because I wanted a nephew." Micah said as we continued to laugh.

"But I just wanted to show you that, talk to you later."

"Alright, give stink a kiss for me." I laughed.

"Ok bye." She laughed before hanging up.

I showed Rya, the screenshot I took of Marli and she laughed. "Why he had to do her like that." She laughed.

"He's a funny one." I said.

The remainder of the night we just caught up with each other and then fucked again.