52

Milani

Kairo Tylan Powers was born and he put so much happiness in our lives. The family came and saw him. Keith was so happy , it put him in a good mood we actually got along.

We had a happy family moment when our parents and the girls were here, until they left and I seen a glimpse of his phone. He got a text from a Madison. Who the fuck is Madison?

But I can't be mad, we've been divorced for 9 months at this point. He's a good looking man it wouldn't be hard for him to find somebody else.

I think I was just salty because this whole time I was pregnant with his child, he had the freedom to go dating. It'll be hard to find someone who'd want to date someone who been married for years, recently divorced, and pregnant with their ex husband baby. No man would've took me seriously, only Chris if we still wanted each other. Chris the last person I want to deal with though.

Keith peeped the attitude change." You Straight ?"

"You done moved on I see." I said.

He looked at his phone, "we're just talking."

I just nodded as I held and kissed on my son.

"We been divorced for nine months." He said.

"And I've been pregnant with your child throughout it, I couldn't get up and find a man when I'm pregnant with my ex-husband child. Who's taking me serious?"

"Chris will take you serious, yall should get back together."

"Keith give me a break."

"I'm just joking with you."

"The shit not funny and you know it's your truth and you don't find it funny at all. So don't joke with me about it."

"It's funny."

"Well if that's the case you should have been looking into stand up comedy instead of divorce courts ."

"Milani you wanna get remarried, you wished we never went through with the divorce? You having regrets? You don't want me with no one else?"

"I'm good , I don't care what you do and who you fuc-"

"Cap" Keith said cutting me off.

"No cap"

"You done moved on I see." He mocked.

"That's stating the obvious."

"Mili you always got something to say."

"You always got something to say." I said back

"Yal get a room and fuck already, damn." Zen said coming into the room.

"Let me see my little man I prayed for." She said grabbing him from me.

"Nah once these six weeks up, I'mma give Keith what he wants and fuck the shit out Chris."

"Milani I don't give a damn at all! I'm more so concerned, they need to check if you got Stockholm syndrome ." He said. I know me saying that pissed him off lowkey.

"Keith fuck you."

"I'll be ready after the six weeks."

"No thank you. Madison can have ya."

"If all yal gon do is argue, yall should at least learn there's a place and a time. This not the time, yall handsome baby boy is here. It's a happy moment. Yall here spending it arguing. Not ok."

"Bruh I don't try to argue, Keith is just an asshole and yall act like yall don't see it."

"Hey handsome baby boy in the room, say mommy and daddy I'm the main focus."Zen said not feeding into it.