XXIII

Keith Pov

I never thought I could be topped with birthdays, like for Milani bday, I brought her childhood bestfriend, Zen, that she talks to about everyday , down. They haven't seen each other since they were 10. So she made a big deal. She did her whole ordeal, the crying and then the "I'm so loved, I'm the happiest woman on earth. Keith you getting the skin on your dick sucked off. My man is that man."
I sent them on a spa retreat and shopping spree and she came back to a surprise party.

But Milani doing the simplest shit, made my birthday the best.

Of course she brought my friends and family back from home and my friends here and we had a day party for me. It was real nice, I enjoyed myself. It was literally this that was what made me happy.

"I just want to say happy birthday to the most amazing man ever. You're an amazing boyfriend and an amazing father. You love me for me and love my family. I'm so thankful you came into my life. You lifted the weight off my shoulders. I feel free, safe, and loved with you. You're my motivation, you're the smile on my face. You pick me up when I'm down. I'm myself with you, we can talk about anything, you're my safe place.You're my happy place. I love your parents for giving birth to you. I love you so much."

"I luh you dada, hahe burbay." Marli said before hiding in the crook of Milani's neck.

"Thank you." I said.

"Marli has a gift for you." Milani said grabbing a gift bag that had Scribbling, glitter,  and Marli's handprint on it . Milani gave it to Marli and put her down.

Marli walked over to me and handed me the bag. I sat it on the table and sat her in my lap.

I went into the gift bag and grabbed what was in there. I grabbed the paper out of there and once I read it. I dropped my head down. Trying my best to refrain from crying. I couldn't contain it. I teared up a bit. I started hugging and kissing on Marli.

Milani changed Marli's last name to mines. Her birth certificate was in there too.

"We go tomorrow to sign your name on her certificate and get it notarized." Milani said wiping a tear from her eyes. I hugged tight on Marli and put her down and she went back to Milani standing by her. I went over to Milani and hugged and kissed her.

"Since we're changing last names, lets change yours too. Milani Chanel King, will you marry me?" I said getting on one knee. Her jaw dropped, she started jumping up and down and did and little footwork praise dance.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! " she cried before jumping on me, we laid out on the ground now as she kissed on me. She wasn't even stunting the ring, she didn't even see it yet. Luckily everyone was recording this whole moment. Everyone was happy. Especially our parents.

She finally looked at the ring. "It's beautiful baby. Oh my goodness. I love it. Baby I love you so much ." she said hugging me.

We were congratulated and continued to enjoy the party. She was so happy to be a fiance. This was a perfect day. Her changing Marli name meant a lot. Like it was a great gift, nothing could top that.

After the party, Marli went with my parents so Milani and I could be alone.

Drunk off the bottomless mimosas, we busted into our room. I took her dress off as she unbuckled my belt and pulled my bottoms down.  She was already naked under her dress, just free balling. She got on her knees and started sucking me as I stood there. She spit on it, slapped it on her tongue, and slipped it down her throat. She kept sucking and slobbing on my dick. She started jacking with one hand and playing with my balls with the other. I gripped my hand on the back of her neck and pushed her down on my dick making her gag. Seeing her looking me in my eyes had a strong enough hold to make me nut. She looked so pretty getting her face fucked."Fuck." I groaned.
"Yea, good girl." I said licking my bottom lip as she sucked on my tip.

"Let me feel that pussy." I said pulling me out her mouth, I almost nutted with just head.

"Ok daddy"she said .

I sat on the bed and she straddled me. Her pussy was just wet as fuck, she was able to slip me right in. She pushed me down. Got on her tiptoes and just started bouncing on my dick. Making my dick just wet with her juices.  I started helping, gripping on her waist and thrusting up as she bounce down on me.

She felt too good, she was enjoying it too. I flipped her over and started grinding into her pussy, taking deep strokes in her. She likes that. As I picked up the pace , I could fill her walls tightening and throbbing. She was about to orgasm and cum. She did so and I thrusted some more in her as her legs shook. I then pulled out and started nutting on her face. And she licked off what was near her mouth. I wiped her face clean with my shirt and gave her a kiss.

We decided we was going to wait to be married to even have another child so we've always been cautious with the pull out method.

"I love you baby." She said as we laid next to each other.
"I love you too, soon to be Mrs.Powers."
She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Later that night, I went clubbing with friends while Milani stayed with my family at their airbnb they got for the visit.

I remember after clubbing and being drunk , I came into the room with Milani and Marli as they slept. I took off my shirt and tried taking my pants off, but I lost balance and fell on the floor. I stayed my ass there and fell asleep there. I truly enjoyed my birthday.