XXX

Keith Pov

"Why do I feel like you're upset with me about something I didn't do?" I asked brushing Milani hair as she was in the tub balled up. I just finished bathing her and washing her hair. She's been really down these past few weeks.

"You weren't there! What happened to indeed I will when my mom said she knew I would be well taken care of by you. "

"Milani you got to be kidding me."

She shot me a look, "I'm not."

"The stress and being overwhelmed without you."

"It wasn't a problem me following my dreams until now. Stress and being overwhelmed doesn't just cause- nevermind." I said.

"So you're just gonna throw all the blame on me. I'm the reason you miscarried. Alright Milani. I'll take the blame." I added. I just surrendered to my wife and just respected her feelings. She couldn't understand how this could happen, if this could only be the understanding for her I have to deal with it.

I continued to brush her hair, "I'm sorry baby."

Once we was done, I dried her off and wrapped her in the towel.

She stood in front of me as I sat in the seat I was using.

" Come here baby." I said with oil next to me. She straddled me and rested her head on my shoulder and just cried. I fought my tears and just massaged the oil into her neck and back. She hasn't been getting much rest so she fell asleep right there.

I rested her in bed and just sat out on our balcony.

I called Jonathan to vent.

"Man she don't understand I lost a child too. She's not the only one grieving. It hurts to be mourning, then treated like crap and being ignored because she putting all the blame on me. Through it all, I'm still maintaining and taking care of her. I need my own time to heal" I said.