XXVII

Milani pov

"Mommy and Daddy, I think we should all move to Sacremento." I said.

"Why should we?" Dad replied.

"Because I love y'all and need to be close to y'all always."

"And why are you wanting to move?"

"It's a lot of trauma here. I want to completely let the past be the past. I want to grow as well "

"I understand baby." My mom said as she held Marli .

"If you can find a good place for us to stay then I guess so Lani." My dad said.

"How Micah feel about it with changing high schools?" Mama asked.

"He said he didn't care." I said.
"Ok I guess."

I was so happy the people in my corner stay in my corner. I was happy. Like I'll be with Zen as well, she said she'll move that way as well. This was perfect. My full support, and Keith's parents live there too. My parents and his parents are good friends as well. So dream team is altogether.

Rashaad he already found him a spot and got situated, he put our house up for rent and got tenants in there already.

Our house was being built, almost ready. We'd be moving in two weeks. Keith wanted to keep the house for us to have if we ever go back down and need a place to stay. I thought airbnb or renting it out, but that's his place he can do what he wants and it'll be good for us down the line. Plus now that I think about it, he still has business here so of course we'd be here sometimes.

I think this is good for us. Starting new and something for us both.

"Yal thinking about more babies? Marli needs siblings."My mom said kissing all over Marli face.

"Funny you say that, we found out yesterday, I  was pregnant."

"Oh my baby!! Congrats!" She said excitedly. Putting Marli down to come give me a hug.

We actually worked on extending our family. So whole honeymoon we was working on baby number two. We like the age gap from Marli. Marli didn't really have anyone to grow up with except for Taina, but Taina is 5 now and we're moving. So we was stopping at two kids. "Congrats baby girl " my dad said .

"Thanks Yal." I said smiling.

This felt so good. Being married to a man that loves me, started a family with just one person and being happy with this marriage. I got my fairytale ending.

"We're going for another girl or boy?"Dad asked

"No preference, we're just happy for the new blessing.

"I know Keith is gonna take good care of you this pregnancy." My mom said.

"Indeed I will." Keith replied kissing my forehead.