XXI

Keith Pov

Seeing how my father took care of my mother and my siblings, I've always wanted to do the same. Not only provide, but spoil.

These past few months, just felt good. Having Milani by my side and my daughter just growing and being happy.  Milani and I've been lowkey. Only our family know we're together. Like we're private, but yet you know someone is in the picture.

Also I've build a bond with Micah. It's been nice. So I had a trick up my sleeve for my little family.

It was 2am, I woke up and got Marli dressed, she slept right through that. I woke Micah as well, he was confused as fuck but he went without question. So I had them in the car. They continued to sleep, now it's time to get Lani.

"Wake up Baby." I said trying to wake her with kisses.

"Baby why." She whined rolling over to continue sleep.

"It's an emergency." I said.
"Is Marli ok?"
"Yea, but we need to go to Sacramento immediately. Get up please baby." I said.
She lifted her arms up, for me to get her. I swear once we got together she became a big baby. I pulled the covers off her. She continued to sleep while I found something for her to wear. I dressed her and picked her up . My big ole baby.

I carried her to the car, and put her in the passenger seat and we left. They slept the whole ride without question. The amount of trust they have, for me to just take them anywhere and they sleep comfortably.

I drove to where my family's private jet was. Then we all got in.

Lani was now up, but still in the state to go back to sleep.

"Is everything ok with the family." She said eyes still rested.

"Yea, they just need us to be there."

"Ok"

I'm surprised she didn't ask too much questions.
The whole ride we slept.

Milani pov

"Get up baby girl." Keith said kissing my forehead.

"We're here." He said , holding Mars as she looked as though she just woke as well.

I yawned and got up.

Once we got off the jet, I knew something was off.

"This not Sacramento, Keith. "

"It's not?" He said.

I look around til I seen a sign that said welcome to Paris.

I screamed so loud and bursted into tears. I went to him and hugged him and I kept giving him kisses.

"Ayyoo we in Paris what the fuck!" Micah said before dapping Keith up.

Micah and I always talked about wanting to go to Paris. We've never been, it was on the checklist. Our parents took us most spots, but didn't take us here. And for Keith to remember and to take not just me but my little brother, it meant a lot. Like you love me and everything that comes along with me.

Chris has never done anything like this. He only took me to Miami, Orlando, and New York. Chris didn't even try to build a relationship with my little brother like Keith has. All Chris might've done was be his transportation, played video games, and guy talk but that was a rarity.

Keith teaches Micah things starting from learning to drive and man things, he has real and deep talks with Micah, have him work with him sometimes, make sure his haircut, camp out with him for shoe releases , and much more. He's real big brother to Micah. My dad even takes him to guy day with Micah as well.