XIX

Manip done by me

Milani Pov

Leaving game night, Keith and I went back home, Marli stayed with my parents.

Walking into the house, I said,"What if this is just lust?"
"We're like itches that need to be scratched even." I added

"We can fuck and then see if we still like each other." Keith joked.

I laughed and said,"Then we'll just constantly fuck if we like it without there being true feelings for each other there. "

Keith pulled me close, " Milly I've always liked you, since the day I met you. Let's not forget I really went out my way every weekend to find you. It wasn't us fucking, that made me fall for you. It was the way we talked. The way we clicked it was like we knew each other. Til this day our conversations are still amazing. Like we both know each other are full heartedly listening. You give good advice.You're very nurturing, a positive motivation to me, and you have a smile and glow in your eyes that makes me fall for you every time. Even our family see the love we have for each other."

I looked at him and kissed him. The kisses started to deepen, like the route we're going, you can't just stop. He kissed and sucked on my neck as I moaned loudly. It just motivated him to go further. Once Pulling my shirt off, he kissed all over my boobs and stomach, and swiftly pulled my bottoms off. He kissed my inner thighs. Man this bout to be sober sex and the fact right now he's giving me a high right now. I know the sex is gonna be immaculate. 

As soon as he put his mouth on me, his phone rung. It was Rya, facetiming him.

"Do you need to answer that?"

"Nah." He said against my vagina.

"Answer it ." I said. He just looked at me and I nodded.

He sighed and answered.

"Hey Rya." He said.

"Hey Keith, what you doing?" She said as I hopped off the counter.

"Milani and I just got home from the game night."

"Oh well come over babe." She said and he looked at me. I just nodded with a light smile and went to my room.

I just see myself so much in situations like this. I wouldn't want this to happen to me at all. I wouldn't want to be calling my man and he doesn't answer and the reason why is because he fucking someone, but he's gonna be telling me something else. I don't want to encounter seeing someone change on me, and move differently. I just don't want to lose him, how I got him. I don't want to do what's been done to me.

He ended up leaving to go see her.

An hour later he came right back. He knocked on my door and I opened it. He picked me up and we started making out.

"What happened with you and Rya?" I said in the middle of our kisses.

"We broke up, she handled it well." He said.

He placed me on the bed and pulled my panties down and just started eating me out. Slowly licking from the back to the front, then twirling his tongue on my clit and sucking on it. Licking deep inside me. My body couldn't stay still, I kept moving. He grabbed my legs to keep me still. My yells filled the room, until I orgasmed.

He pulled me down the bed, so we were face to face. He looked at me and smiled, then kissed my forehead. Kissing on me, he pulled his bottoms off, his dick was already hard and ready to go.

He rubbed it on my vagina as it throbbed and then slipped it in. "Damn lani." He said once he was in.

I moaned too loud when he went in. Us in missionary, sharing the same breathing pattern, it was far too intimate. My body was at home, fully aroused and comfortable.

My legs wrapped around him as he gave deep passionate strokes. The way he grind in me it was like he use to be one of those niggas that do grinding on the floor videos on YouTube. 

Like it makes sense why I couldn't stop dreaming bout this nigga after the first time. He fucks good.

"You feel so good Princess." He said in my ear while I moaned.

He sat up, still in me, grabbed my waist and started pushing me up and down on him at a fast pace, it felt too good."oh fuck baby! " I moaned. "Play with your pussy." He said looking at me. I did as told rubbing on my clit as he was going, shit was too good. "Fuck , you wet as fuck baby girl."

It was too good to handle, "Don't run away, take it." He said. Feeling him and noticing the dominance he has, I bout melted on his dick, cause damn ok daddy. Because outside these sheets he's real respectful and whatever you say Milani. Niggas know  what they capable of, so they stay quiet I see. Cause at this point it's bout to be whatever you say Keith.

He moved my hand and started rubbing my clit with his thumb. My body was shaking at this point. He chuckled and said "oh you like that shit."

"Uh huh." I moaned continually until, I cummed all on his dick. But that wasn't enough for him. He just smirked and said "That's a good girl."

He picked me up, and started fucking me standing up. I'd be damned to find out he was giving bitches this treatment,  with all he doing. This the type of sex that'll have you standing outside a nigga house 2am talking bout why you being weird to me.

After fucking me like that, I orgasmed again and he pulled out resting his dick on me as he nutted.

"Shit Milani, I was bout ready to put another baby in you girl. Damn." He said kissing my cheek, making me giggle. He just smiled at me seeing that he made me laugh.

"Milani, I want you for real. I want to give the world and the love you deserve." He said in between each kiss he gave me that was all over my face.

"Ok , I'm yours." I said with zero fear he'd fuck the relationship up.

"I just want you to be patient with me while I become the woman for you. "

"You know I will Milani." He said before kissing me again.