XIII

Keith pov

I went over to Milani house, to get Marli. And there you had it, Chris and her fighting. He was following her out the house as she was holding bleach. She was very much about to pour it on the clothes of his that he left at her house, that were on the lawn.

"Milani you doing too fucking much, don't do that shit!" He said, that didn't stop her she was already pouring it on the clothes.

"Fuck you bitch." She yelled as he grabbed her wrist. Snatching her wrist out his arm she ran back in the house and he waited for her to come back, she came back and threw out his shoes as far as she can. He handled that too well almost as if it was a norm. I'm learning about Milani everyday .

"Milani I'm sorry. " he said. I got out my car and walked into the house,being nearby and ready for anything to arise if she needed help, but also wanted to stay out of it since it's not my place . Because I'm thinking Rashaad and Micah probably don't get in between them for a reason.

"You're not, fuck you for life. There's no peace here for you. " she cried. "It's over."She slammed the door and locked it. She ran up to her room crying.

I gave her time for herself. Rashaad and Marli was in, Marli's room sleep.  Chris was still out there grabbing his stuff.

They actually stayed together longer than I expected, like I no longer doubted they'll break up.

I went over to Milani's room and her door was open and she was sitting there sniffing.

I sat next to her and pulled her close and she cried in my arms.

"It's gonna be alright." I said.

"Bitches love to come to me as a woman. His baby mama, dm me like this your man and it was a video of him fucking her. Telling me that was yesterday just wanting to be sure we wasn't still together. She's always been spiteful towards me"

"Oh damn I'm sorry."

"It's fine." She replied.

He called her and she answered."What Chris?"

"Milani I'm sorry, come out here so we can talk about it."

"Fuck no Chris, I gave you my last straw. You made the deal to stay out my life, the moment you messed up. It's over with." She said before hanging up.

He blew up her phone with calls and she blocked him. Then he did unknown calls and she just turned off her phone.  I figured my company was no longer needed when she laid in her bed, back against me. I left and got Marli and we went to my house. Hope Milani gets better.