VI

My first night without Marli , I thought I was big and bad.

Rashaad brought his homies over and I brought my cousins over and we drunk like old times. My hair was down tonight. We was enjoying each other. I felt young wild and free again. Old Milani was back. Laid back but always down for a good time. We played games, did a little karaoke, and reminisce over old times.

"Man remember when we use to sneak into that club at 18, because Rono uncle ran it and let us in. " Rashaad said.

"It was always lit everybody would be throwing money and Milani would be seated either drinking something or getting a lap dance." Lori said.

"In her own world always." Rono said.

"Always looking like she ready to go, but really be enjoying it, cause I swear she was always the first one talking about when we going again, where we going tonight."

"I really be having fun it just don't be showing on my face." I said.

"Yo awkward ass." Rashaad said.

"We should hit the club, ain't nobody on baby duty" Brian said.

"Yea let's step out, wouldn't be surprised if I got cobwebs on my heels." I said.

Everyone agreed and we all dipped. The ride there I was looking at pictures of Marli. Then texted Keith to see what they were doing. He did great at updating me on what she was doing throughout my whole time without her.

My cousin took my phone, once we made it to the club.  And we actually enjoyed it, my drunk ass found myself on one of the poles. The strippers influenced me to. We was really having a good time. I left with a lil cash.

Once the club closed, we left and roamed the streets in our cars. While Rashaad driving, I'm just posting on my story. "I'm back bitches, I had to sit back for some time to take care of my kid, but now I'm back. In the street. It's Milani not mulan hoe!"

We ended up going to Rono house to chill and vibe the drunkness out . He made pizza for us and had chill music playing and a movie playing in the background, as we enjoyed each other in our safe place.

My drunk ass ended up on my live, on my Ipad.

On live acting a fool. Me and lori twerking to chill music. To me and Chris arguing. He was in my live comments.

"Nigga how I'm doing shit for attention? You came on my live starting shit, it's you wanting the attention you want to talk to me soo bad. Nigga we done. I was serious bout that shit."

"Silly af you know where home is, when you leave Rono spot you gon message me like can you come over." He said in the comments.

"Nigga shut up, get off my live g shit."

As I watched my views go up, my feelings went up too.

"Yalll I miss my baby girl. Yal wanna see a picture of her today?" I said looking at myself. Comments was like "yea" , "where is she","You should be with your child."

"This my first time without her so yal need not to be like you should be with her, when I'm ALWAYS with her. A mother go out one night and she a deadbeat wow." I said scrolling through Keith and I messages to get the picture of her. Once I got to it I showed the picture.

"She so perfectt, I love her."

"She's with her dad right now, she loves her daddy.  Marli had the audacity to make dada her first word. I was so hurt, but so happy at the same time, she has her daddy. Her daddy loves her like crazy. "

"Dude cool ass dad not gon lie." Rashaad said getting in the camera smoking on his black.
"He was nervous at first but he picked up quickly. But ayye whoever single hit me up. Looking for a loving loyal woman I can spoil and take care of. Maybe start a family too, my instagram in the pinned." Rashaad added.

"Yea, he's good with kids too ladies. "

"I miss my baby, this really my first time without my baby, yal let's see what she doing." I said.
The comments was like, "I hope she'd be sleep... It's 3 am." "Girl it's 3 am ." "Don't wake the baby."

It wasn't clicking for my drunk ass, 1+1=2 would not click for me either, with how drunk I am.

I decided to FaceTime Keith while I was on live, "Yal let's see if my baby daddy answer, this Marli first time staying with him and being with him overnight , so if he don't answer I'm raising hell." I said before pressing the call button.

It rung two times and he answered," Hello?" He croaked, he had to be sleep. Comments was like "oh she got a good baby daddy it usually take an unknown number for mines to answer my call😂" "he either a good nigga or already know what  hell being raised look like." "That man respects her cause huh ?!???dnd"

"What you and Marli doing?" I said slurring my words.

"Milani ,we're sleep, I was sleep, she's asleep."Keith said.

"Are you drunk?" he added.

"Yea, I'm on live too say hey to live."
"Milani." Keith said, sounding tired of my shit.
"Ok ok, can you put the camera on her? I wanna see her. My live wanna see her too." I said.

He sighed and lowered the camera she was laying next to him on her back all stretched out knocked out, holding on to Keith arm like a teddy bear. I looked and showed it to live.

"You stressing that man out already." A comment said.
"They are so cute."
"That's a daddy's girl" other comments said.

"That's my angel baby.  Ayy Keith."I said.

"Yes Milani." He said getting back in the camera.
"Can I come over please?"

"How you gon get over here Lani if you're drunk, Ion want you driving like that."

"I'll uber, please."

"Alright Milani."
"Great." I said before hanging up.

"Alright yal egotta head out , my baby girl needs me. It's milannotmulan hoe! Good night!" I said before ending the live.

I placed my uber ride and waited until they came. On my way to Keith house, I get a text from Chris.

🖕🏽- you fucking that nigga ,Milani? That's your new nigga now?

🖕🏽- you fucking that nigga again for another baby huh?

🖕🏽-you like pissing me off.

🖕🏽-stay yo hoe ass with him then, ion want yo passed around ass anyway.  Fuck you.

I ignored the messages for tonight cause he get on my nerves. Like he probably laid up at a bitch house while doing all this shit.

I make it to Keith house and call him. He gets up and lets me in. We head to his room and he gets back into bed. Being drunk and forgetting I wasn't home, I took off all my clothes, leaving just my panties on and got in bed with them. Because usually when I wake up Marli be ready to be breastfed and I just sleep better with just my panties on.

It left Keith excited in the morning. He was hard as hell when he seen me partially naked in his bed. We both were embarrassed, I asked for a shirt and he gave me one before he rushed to the bathroom.

With that out the way, we spent the day together with Marli, snuggled in his house.