"My love there's nothing that can be hidden from me if it's about you, I saw you trying this ring with stary eyes. And I decided to get this for you at the same moment." Jungkook spoke softly, tae who was holding back the sob can't help but sob softly.

"Why are you loving?" He asked placing his palm over his mouth to not sob harder.

"Because you deserve a loving man, and I am trying to be one. Now may I have the permission to put this ring on your finger?" Jungkook asked, tae sniffed and forwarded his palm to Jungkook who smiled holding tae's hand sliding the ring in the male's delicate fingers pecking it softly. Everyone present there cheered and clapped their hands, namjin had tears of happiness filled in their eyes, Ara was no less she was so happy seeing her son getting someone so precious for himself.

"My pretty love." Jungkook mumbled as he stood up with tae's hand still in his hold. Just as he was stable over his legs he felt tae's body crushing on him as the male hugged Jungkook tightly wrapping his arms around jungkook's torso burrying his face in the male hard chest.

Jungkook chuckled at his love's move as he wrapped his arms around tae's waist, others around them smiled at the adorable couple, Jungkook caressed tae's back softly, the younger male was sobbing silently in his lovers arms.

"Shh, no crying my love. You know I hate seeing tears in your eyes." Jungkook whispered softly, tae sniffed as he leaned his head back a little body still sticked to Jungkook's.

"But... This are... happy tears." Tae spoke between his cute tiny hicups and sniffed, Jungkook cupped tae's face with his one palm and softly wiped the wet cheeks of the male.

"And I still don't want those tears, show me the bright smile of yours my love. You know your smiles brighten up my life, now if you will cry my life will be filled with water. Do you want me to drown?" Jungkook joked that made tae stare at him with a done look, soon the done look turned into soft giggles.

"You speak nonsense, how can you drown because of my tears, dummy." Tae spoke patting Jungkook's back who chuckled bopping their noses together.

"I am a dummy and this dummy can bring the most beautiful smile on your face. So I better be a dummy hmm." Jungkook spoke brushing their noses together, others around coed at tae's flushed face who muttered a dork under his breath.

"Wahh!!! Guys there's just 10 seconds left before the year changes." Jimin spoke in a a excited tone, all of their eyes went wide as they stared at each other.

"Wow let's start the count down then." Ji-hun spoke happily, they all except taekook and namjin held party poppers in their hands, namjin were holding their babies that cause them not to hold the party poppers.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR." They all counted the numbers in backwards and shouted aloud once the clock strikes 12. The sky got filled with fire works making it look mesmerizing, the roof top was filled with the sound of party poppers and cheers of everyone as they said each other happy new year. Taekook who were still in each other's arms placed their lips together to share a soft and loving kiss.

Their lips moved softly against each other's, as they smiled in the kiss, just above their head the sky was filled with shining fire works giving their loving moment a cheer on top.

"Happy new year, my fiance." Jungkook spoke softly pecking tae's lips again after backing away, tae smiled with pink cheeks.

"Happy new year to you too my fiance." Tae spoke with a cute smile as he pecked jungkook's lips too that brought a bright bunny smile on jungkook's face. Everyone stared at the beautiful sky as they stayed with their lovers enjoying the night.