Maya paused eating for a minute before she continued without looking up at him. 

Maaran: Paapa please..

Maya looked up at him and glared before she took her plate and stood up.

Maaran: seri seri kupdala.. unaku tha ithu serathu illa.. apram yen sapdra ?

Maya sighed: enaku unkita argue panra thembu ella illa..  just leave..

Maaran: Maya yen di ipadi panra.. please di pesu.. ama nee enga hostel laya iruka ? He asked to see her I'd card.

Maya: pesaraku ella ethuvum illla.. thayavu senju drama panama kelambu..

Maaran: matan.. Jenny nee Trichy laya college senthutan nu sona.. Inga epadi ?

Maya: nan tha Ava kita apdi Sola sona… unkaga ella en dream ah tholachutu.. etho oru college la poi Sera mudiyathu.. 

Maaran: enaku theriyum intha college the unaku pudikum nu atha.. una convince pani kutitu polanu.. Trichy varaku ipa tha leave apply panitu varan..

Maya: nee vanthu kupta matum nan odana vanthurupan ninaikaraiya.. nan Inga vanthathu en dream kaga.. So thayavu senju ipadi pinadi suthi enna disturb panatha..

Maaran: Nee kuthi kamikarathu la entha thappu illa.. ana please sona kelu kelambi va.. nama veetuku polam.. unaku intha food ella set agathu.. 

Maya: first nan kuthi kamika ella nee enaku yarum illa.. second yaro kuda ella enala vanthu thanga mudiyathu.. en health epadi pathukanum nu enaku theriyum.. intha rendu varushathula nan una pakarathu itha last ah irukanu..

She chided before she left the place leaving a defeated Maaran behind him.

The next few months passed by Maaran going behind her and she avoided him continuously. He would reach the campus earlier to watch her leave for class and also when she returned back to the hostel. He would sit on the table beside her on the food court during breaks and her free times even though she would not mind him. He offered her homemade food when he noticed her losing a considerable amount of weight without proper food which she of course refused. Maaran made sure to wait at the garden until she returned back after her reading time.

After three months of Maya returning, Maaran’s office was assigned to take a demo class for students about the app they improved for the fashion designing students. Initially this was offered to one of Maaran's team mates but Maaran somehow managed to take the offer. It was easy for him as he had already taken a few classes including Maya’s batch.  

Maya was surprised to find him in the conference call where all the Ug and Pg students assembled for the seminar as they were informed about someone else taking over the seminar. She noticed his eyes searching across the class and once it fell on her he smiled before he moved to set his laptop on the podium. The class progressed and Maya was completely concentrating on the content until she heard some of the girls around her murmuring something. Soon she realized it was about the one who stood on the dice. She looked up to find him in front of the screen explaining the work progress of the app while moving from one corner to the other. His arms flexed in his tight shirt while he pointed at the screen or whenever he occasionally twisted his mustache. She tried to control her irritation but it was reaching the limit as the murmurs continued until the end of the seminar.

“ Cha enna arms di.. Apa apa messai vera muruki veetukaran..'' one girl of the juniors behind Maya dreamily sighed during the time of feedback, making Maya give out an annoyed reaction.

" pesama athava feedback eluthi kudutharalam.. "

" Cha cha feed back la nan vera eluthi irukan.."

" Apdi enna di eluthi iruka ?