Chapter 79 - Maya's hurt

The day went in a daze with Maya locking herself in the room crying her heart out. Maaran who was taken to the hospital was asked to stay in the hospital until evening as he was feeling dizzy after the medications. Yamuna stayed back in the hospital and Maya convinced the others saying she was sick to stay back in the room. 

Once Yamuna returned she came to Maya’s room with juice.

Maya: mama enga athai ?

Yamuna: Mama mukiyam ana Velaya Dindigul varai poi irukaru… vara rendu naal agum. 

Maya: oh seri..

Yamuna smiled and caressed her cheeks.

Yamuna: anna phone panarunu mama sonaru.. she sighed.. enaku una enkitaya vechukanum nu aasai tha.. ana mudiyatha.. ana ipa en pakathula aachu vechukalam.. Antha payan uh nala payan tha… Haan mama urula irunthu vanthathu.. avunga veetula irunthu veetuku varan nu soli irukanga..

Maya: athu kulaya ?

Yamuna: Ama.. atha ellarukum pudichu iruku illa.. apram ethuku thalli podanum.. Atha pesa varanga.. ella pesitu anaika naal kurichukalam nu sonanga..

Maya: oh.. ama epa sonaru mama ithu Ella ?

Yamuna: hospital la iruntha apa tha..

Maya: avunuku theriyum ah ?

Yamuna: Maaran ka.. avunuku theriyum… Avan munadi tha pesunan.. ana worry panatha.. Avan una itha vechu ella vambu iluka matan..

Maya: oh…

She nodded her head still with her thoughts somewhere else. 

Yamuna: seri intha pudavaiya avunga varum pothu katika.. mama kuduka sonaru..

Soon after she was done with the juice Yamuna took her downstairs for dinner and when Maya returned to room it was late at night. 

Maya sat on the bed with a blank expression and smiled bitterly when she looked at the saree that was placed on the bed. She tilted her head and looked at his room and found him leaving the room. 

The white bandage in his palms hurt her the most more than him. Earlier that morning when she heard Jaanu yell for the others and peeked out her room , she found him with blood stained palms she realized what he was going through just like her. But he should do whatever that's needed to get out of the pain, only he had the relief for the pain he had caused.

Yes, she was the one who had accepted the alliance in anger but she knew they needed that. She was deeply hurt more than she was angry with him when she got to know he had not taken steps to save their future. He might have given up on her and their love in front of his father, hurting her but she just can't do it. She can't give up on him just like he did, she knew she had to do something for the sake of their love. At the same time she could not accept the fact about his behavior and wanted to make him realize. She wanted him to come out and reveal their relationship to his father. She respected the love and respect he had on his father and did not want to spoil it - never,  but not at the cost of her love. She knew Rajavel would be disappointed if Maaran revealed their relationship to him but she couldn't not afford to lose her love. She accepted the alliance, so that at least after that Maaran would come up and speak to his father. But his silence even after knowing the family would be there to meet her tore her heart into pieces.

Still she could not give up on their love and decided to give him a little time. She had a very few weeks until she would be forced to reveal her pregnancy and only those weeks was his timeline to stand up to his father. She would wait for him but not his child, their child. She caressed her tummy as her eyes welled up once again.