Chapter 35 - Sangeet

Maaran stood in front of the mirror in vest and wiped the turmeric stains on him while he noticed the sound of the shower turning off. After two whole minutes Maya walked out of the washroom covered in a fluffy white robe. He watched her through the mirror removing the towel from head and wiping the water off. He walked to her and hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder blade.

Maya: Maara ipa tha kulichutu vanthu irukan.. marubadiyum aluku pana kondruvan.

Maaran: Paravala marubadiyum ona poi kulichukalam.. he said pulling to him holding her tummy causing her back glue to his half bare front.

She shook her head in disbelief and started wiping her hair while he was in the mood to tease her. His fingers got in the gap he found inbetween the robe to meet with her bare tummy. He glared at her back and twirled her to make her face him.

Maaran: yen di nan irukanu therinjum.. verum robe oda vantu.. onu theriyatha paapa mari acting podraiya?

Maya: aah.. un aasai.. nan una poga solitu thena kulika pona.. nee enna da panra innum Inga.. yarachu thedi vanthanga rendu perum matunom..

Maaran: athu ella yarum vara matanga.. ella Mathini veetuku pora busy la irukanga..

Maya: Ayoo ama illa Anjali veetuku poga late aachu vidu..

She tried to move out of his hold but he pulled her back and giving her no time he snuggled into her neck and hugged her.

Maya: enna Paapa ?

Maaran: Two minutes.. please..

Maya sighed before she hugged him back and a minute later unable to balance when he tried to tighten the hug she slipped and fell back on the bed with him on her.

He pulled himself away from her with palms balancing on her either side and looked at her eyes before pecking her lips.

Maya: what happened?

Maaran: Bangalore poiralam ah ?

Maya: Un anna kalyanatha paka vendama ?

Maaran: athuku tha evalo options iruku illa athula pathukalam..

Maya: enna irunthalum nerula experience panra mari varum ah ?

Maaran: paravala polam..

Maya: yen enna aachu ?

Maaran: Nee pakka thalaya tha iruka.. but I miss you.. I miss being ourselves..

Maya stared into his eyes for a few seconds before she lifted herself up and kissed his forehead before ruffing his hair.

Maya: yaru sona we can't be ourselves nu.. intha room kula we can always be ourselves.

Maaran: yaru eppa katha thatuva gara bayathoda epadi.

Maya: I understand but still atleast a little…it's possible..

Maaran: Ennavo po..

Maaran pulled away from her and laid beside before she moved lay on his chest.

After the couple shared some time alone, Maaran sneaked out of the room. The family left for Anjali's place after an hour to bring them to their home. As promised,Maya video called  Kathir and showed him the whole ritual. Kathir thanked her a lot when she helped him to speak with Anjali through video call after many days as they were not allowed.

When they returned home, Surya and Jaanu took aarti for Anjali and welcomed her family.

The to be wedded couple finally managed to sneak some alone time in the backyard when everyone was in their rooms to catch up on some sleep after lunch.