Chapter 47 - Fear and Guilt

Kathir was impatiently pacing across the backyard lounge while peeping at the back entrance. He sighed when he noticed Anjali sneaking out of the door. He quickly hid behind a tree and noticed her walking into the back yard while looking around to confirm there was no one.

Anjali: enna vara solitu ivuru enga pona… 

Before she completed speaking she yelled in fear when someone jumped in front of her with a squeal.

Kathir laughed at Anjali who stood there closing her face with palms. 

Kathir: Hey nan tha.. kana thira..

Anjali shook her head without removing her hand, making him chuckle. Kathir smiled at her and removed her palms from her face but she had her eyes closed. He moved back a little to take a look at her, she had draped a simple Georgette saree and her hair was neatly combed. Her lip gloss told him that she had retouched it just before coming to meet him. She looked ethereal with thick yellow thread, the kumkum on the hair partition and newly wedded glow even in that simple outfit.

He bent to be parallel to her face and blew near her earlobes making her jerk open her eyes. 

Anjali: Kathir.. Ethuku ipadi Baya paduthuna?

Kathir: pina enna una vara soli evalo neram aachu ?

Anjali: unaku enna.. easy ah vanta.. Nan apdiya yarachu patha 100 kelvi kepanga..

Kathir: Hey poi solatha… enna paka varen nu makeup poda thena late uh?

Anjali: Aasai tha.. nan ella make up podalaya?

Kathir: apdiya ah ?

Anjali: ama..

Kathir smirked as he began to move towards her making her to move back until she hit a tree.

Anjali: Kathir enna panra..

Silence was her reply and he kept moving forward while she closed her eyes tight and gulped. She frowned when she felt a finger swipe on her lips and soon she lost his proximity. She opened her eyes to find him chuckling with his index finger on display.

Kathir: Makeup podala na enathu ithu.. 

Anjali: athu verum lip balm uh..

Kathir: enna paka vara thena..

Anjali: ama ipa enna athuku ?

Kathir: Love panum pothu kuda ithu Ella pana mataiya ipa enna ?

Anjali: athu ella apdi tha..

Kathir: Yen ?

Anjali: Apdi tha na apdi tha.. 

Kathir stayed silent with a smile and she raised her eyebrows questioning for which he nodded a no. 

Anjali: Kathir Venda..

She stopped him while he tried moving towards her lips. She panted when their lips were just a little apart but was quick to regain her consciousness and push him away. 

Anjali: Venda Kathir..

Kathir: podi..

Kathir was evidently upset and moved away from her. Anjali sighed before moving to hug his arms and lay on his shoulders. She made him face her holding his chin.

Anjali: kovam ah ?

Kathir twisted his lips and turned away while she forcefully turned him once again.

Anjali: 3 years wait pantom innum 2 days thena ?

Kathir: adiyei Avan Avan kalyanam ah panama ethu etho panran di.. nan kalyanam pani 4 naal aachu di.. kati pudika kuda Vali illama sutharan.