Chapter 37 - Yaru da ava?

Maaran tried to get out of the cupboard but struggled considering his height.

Maaran: Kai kudri..

He whispered to Maya who glared at him but lent him her hand. He managed to get out of the cupboard and kicked his legs in the air before the duo walked to still shocked Anjali.

Maya: Anjali..

She called out softly while Anjali looked at her once before she plopped back on her bed.

Maya:  Anjali..

Anjali raised her hands, asking her to stop while she tried to get near her.

Anjali: enna nadakuthu Inga ?

Maaran: Mathini athu..

Anjali: Inaiku matum ah illa daily Inga thana..

Maaran and Maya looked at each other before Maaran scratched his head giving her the answer she needed.

Anjali: Evalo naal ah nadakuthu ithu ?

Maya: oru 4 varusham ah…

Anjali gasped audibly before she shook her head in disbelief

Chennai

Maya pulled herself out of the bed with a huff when her stomach grumbled loud in hunger. She had an early dinner that night and now she was hungry in the middle of the night and her tongue was craving for fast food. But considering her allergy she moved to the kitchen to find something but to her unfortunate she couldn't find any.

Only when she looked out the kitchen window and her eyes fell on the neighbor's house an idea struck her. She left back to her room and found Jenny in deep slumber and without disturbing her she picked up her mobile and walked before she carefully locked the door and left the house. 

It was not a tough job for Maya to jump the medium height compound wall but the only difference was she had jumped over the neighboring wall instead of her huge hostel wall or the one in her house.

In those past Five months after the night she and Maaran had spent roaming the city, they had repeated it more than a few times. After that night a lot changed between them, both began being casual around each other. Their routine of college and work went on and with addition the four spent the time together in the evening. They spent a lot of time together and even had dinner together most of the time. They cooked dinner alternatively at both the home and spent their evening at the particular home and on weekends it extended till late night. They watched movies, played games and chit chatted but this was simple as that just for the other two.

Jenny and Madan's friendship grew after the day at the church. Jenny left to work directly from college accompanied by Maya and returned through auto until Madan's working shirt changed. Both of their leaving time synced after his shift changed and Madan started picking her from the office which was the base of their friendship. Maya accompanied Jenny to the church every Sunday and whenever she couldn't Madan accompanied her. And in those six months they happened to meet Sebastien a few times. Unlike the first time he didn't confront them and trouble but kept glaring from a few times. Jenny was scared as guessed he might not be there to simply stare at them but Madan and Maya convinced her and comforted.

On the other hand, For Maaran and Maya those Five months was the time period which they took to give themselves a chance to understand what the other meant to them. To act true to it, they only did what their heart wanted to do when it included the other. After a point of time both knew what they were sharing was more than friendship or a mere crush. But both did not dare to go deep into it at least for now and decided to let their future in its own hands.