Chapter 6 - Lost in your eyes for a second

Note: Some clarifications before the story begins.

1. Clarifications for Characters, some messaged there is a confusion in the characters so here is the clarification.

Maran's

Parents - Rajavel & Yamuna
Brothers - Kathiravan ( elder) & Aadhavan ( Younger)
Sister - Surya Prabha
Chithappas & Chithis - Moorthy & Suganthi , Thayagu & Latha..

Cousins - Akhil, Nandhini - children of Moorthy and Suganthi.

Jaanu , Gokul - Children of Thayagu & Latha.

Friend - Madhan.

Some more characters will be introduced but not so important just for filling.

Maya's Parents - Elangovan & Illavarasi ( late)

Brother - Ajay

Maternal grandfather - Arunachalam ( rachu thatha )

Friend - Jenny

Sister like and a good guide - Ayesha

2. This story is will be most of a family subject and every character will have their own importance and their own track. So you will not only get to see Maran and Maya but also others.

3. As it is a general fiction and my mind would not restrict like it did for Kmkv as it was a fanfiction, you can get more romance in this. ( Namba matinga nu theriyum ana ungaluku vera Vali illa nambi tha aganum )

---

Maya walked around the factory through the machines while in between introducing herself to a few who questioned. She walked into the space where the empty sacks were arranged when she noticed her anklet slipping out of her feet. She took it and looked around to find a seat before sitting on the sacks and once again wearing it.

She kept looking at the fixed anklet while getting up from the sack but dashed into something and in a reflex got hold of something before falling back on the pile of sacks. She groaned in the mild sharp pain that caused by the fall before frowning and opening her eyes.

Just after that she noticed she had hit on Maran and the grip she got was his shirt and she had pulled him on her when she fell back. She shrunk her eyes when the hair on her face disturbed her view before she looked down and found him completely on her and his one hand under her. She looked up at him only to find him staring at her. Her eyes followed his fingers when he pushed her hair clearing her view before looking at him who smirked at her. She tried to push him and get up but he was undisturbed looking into her eyes making her frown in confusion before she herself was lost in his eyes that bore deep into hers. They stayed the same until they heard some footsteps. They stood up and looked around, unable to look at each other.

Maran: Aii Kannu theriyatha...

He chided trying to clear the tension in the air.

Maya: aii Na keela pathutu enthirichan... Ana nee yen da Inga vanthu nikara..

Maran: aah ithu en Appa rice mill.. na enga Vena nipan.. Nee yen Inga ukanthu iruka?

Maya: Aah ithu enga Mama rice mill... na enga Vena ukaruvan..

Maran: Apa suthi enna nadakuthu pakanum.. Paraku pathutu iruka kudathu..

Maya: lusa ah da ne.. vanthu idichu thali vitutu ethu etho olaritu iruka?

Maran: Na lusu illa di ni tha lusu...

Maya sighed: Onu Solata.. un kita pesarathu sutha waste.. Nala mood la irukan kedukama po..