Chapter 20 - Madan's Attrocities

Madurai

Maya sat on the balcony reading a book, she was fully immersed into that she jerked and the book flew up when she heard a car honk. She calmed her raising heart with a hand on her heart and turned to look at the car that was entering into the mansion.

Maya: Aii Anna..

She grinned and waited for Madan to get down and waved at him enthusiastically once he got down and found her.

He signaled her that he would come up while she nodded but soon her eyes widened after realizing.

Maya: Ayoo anna...

She hit her forehead and was quick to throw the book and run out of her room and then downstairs. In that small duration she prayed all the god that Madan should not meet anyone from the family but to her disappointment when she reached the main door she found Latha ma walking towards Madan. Gulping to herself she jogged to cross Latha but failed when Latha found him and started speaking to him.

She stood behind Latha with a frightened look while Madan who found her happily smiled and waved.

Latha: dei thangachi kuda Apram pesalam mothala nan ketathuku pathil solu..

Madan: enna athai ketinga?

Latha: Yen Maaran kuda varala.. Kalyanathuku 10 15 naal irukailaya vanthu velaiya papaiya.. oru varam irukaila vara..

Madan: atha yen athai kekaringa.. office la deadline nu pulinju eduthutanga.. atha late airuchu..

Latha: odana soliringa da Office nu..

Madan: Ada kovichukathinga athai... Intha kalyanam illana enna.. adutha kalyanathuku.. he looked at Maya who nodded a no.. nan thena ella munadi ninu seiyanum..

He looked at Maya and raised his eyebrows with a tease while she had a pleading look.

Latha: Adutha kalyanam ah?

Madan: Atha athai nama..

He started saying, scaring the hell out of Maya but stopped as a they heard another horn and turned to find Thayagu out of the gate waiting in his bike.

Latha: seri nee ulla po nan poi un Mama itha kuduthutu varen..

She said showing them a paper and walked out making Maya sigh.

Madan: Aii Aruntha vaalu.. ethuku etho Kovil la veta poraku munadi kuri kudukara aadu mari thalaya aatitu iruka..

Maya: anneyy ethuku na ipa vantha..

Madan's eyes widened in shock, and he acted as if he was shocked, holding his heart with his hand and faking crying.

Madan: enna patha da thangachi apdi oru kelviya keta..

Maya: ayoo anna.. nee yen solama vanthanu ketan..

Madan: oh athuva..oru surprise ah irukatum ah nu vanthan.. nee enna na ippadi kekara..

Maya: ayoo sorry anna.. Actually nan enna Sola vanthan na..

" Madan "

They heard a voice and found Rajavel at the doorstep walking towards them.

Madan: Mama.. he said as he jogged to Rajavel.

Maya: ayoo Anna nilu solaratha kelu.. she whispered hoping he would hear but he did not and kept walking to Rajavel while Maya followed him with no choice.

Maya mv: ayoo pochu.. athai kuda samalicharalam.. Mama kita intha lusu anna ethachu olari vechan sethom.. intha Maaran vera enga poi tholanjanu therilaya..